Patch 1.07 will be releasing today!

cngjl1986

Patch 1.07 will be releasing today at 4PM PST on XB1, PS4 and PC.

We are also releasing the 3rd Nintendo Switch Patch at the same time.

PS4/XB1/PC

Fixed an issue that prevented users from deleting CAS tied to deleted Universes.

Fixed an issue that caused PPV stars to be lost when losing internet connection

Fixed an issue resulting in barricade piece appearing in the middle of the ring in Create-A-Video

There are also various other general bug fixes throughout the game.

Switch

This patch will be to catch up the Switch with Patches that have released on XB1 and PS4.

So...they fixed the steel step glitch. One of if not the most harmless glitch possible, it makes no sense, the physic of the glitch should have been in the game the first place. It actually made the game better and they just took it away. Out of all the things that needed fixing..they took that. I am *censored*ing speechless

So...they fixed the steel step glitch. One of if not the most harmless glitch possible, it makes no sense, the physic of the glitch should have been in the game the first place. It actually made the game better and they just took it away. Out of all the things that needed fixing..they took that. I am *censored*ing speechless

I'm literally not downloading the new patch because of this.

Thank you for letting me know! How absolutely ridiculous. But you totally knew they'd do it. Why the hell would you rid of something that enhanced your game in such a harmless fashion?!

Oh FFS, 2K.

Patch 1.07 will be releasing today at 4PM PST on XB1, PS4 and PC.

We are also releasing the 3rd Nintendo Switch Patch at the same time.

PS4/XB1/PC

Fixed an issue that prevented users from deleting CAS tied to deleted Universes.

Fixed an issue that caused PPV stars to be lost when losing internet connection

Fixed an issue resulting in barricade piece appearing in the middle of the ring in Create-A-Video

There are also various other general bug fixes throughout the game.

Switch

This patch will be to catch up the Switch with Patches that have released on XB1 and PS4.

No chance of a patch to speed the game up then?

What glitch? You mean this one?

My PS4 installed the patch overnight, is there anyway I can delete it?

You'd have to uninstall, then reinstall the game unfortunately.

I haven't launched the game and updated the save data yet, do you think it would work by uninstalling the game? Although don't think you can only update to 1.06 and avoid 1.07 too so I'd be stuck on 1.00. Shit.

Give up.

Has invisible wall in corners been addressed?

Unable to do lift up finishers?

Rebound grapples?

Belts under jackets ?

4th and 5th member of a stable remaining invisible when chosen as a tag or 3rd member of 6 man match entrance?

Ps on my PS4 its 1.07 instead of 1.08 which some have.. thats also weird..

Archived