Patch 1.07 will be releasing today!

cngjl1986

Wake up taunts that made the opponent wake up with their backs facing you, they no longer work :/

Working perfectly fine on my end.

Same here.

Same.

It's 1.08 on PS4 because they had to make an extra one for us to fix one of their past patch (the one that we did not get). That patch leaked the DLC so they had to make an extra one to unf*ck it...

Wake up taunts that made the opponent wake up with their backs facing you, they no longer work :/

Same here.

Same.

It's 1.08 on PS4 because they had to make an extra one for us to fix one of their past patch (the one that we did not get). That patch leaked the DLC so they had to make an extra one to unf*ck it...

except that some of us, me included, on PS4 still have it as 1.07

I will have to see if the patch improves the switch multiman matches lol I hope regardless of the trash that is the switch port it's a continues release with better development in the future. I still play the switch version more as it is just a more convenient system to me. I don't play as long as I used to but I like the option to keep my tv out of the equation.

7 or 8, it doesn't really matter what number they put on it, does it? It's a pretty safe bet we all got the same 'do little' update this week and now we're left to flap in the wind until 19 hits.

For me personally, the question I have to ask myself is if this FINAL version of the game is good enough for me to even come sniffing back around here this summer to see what's up with 19? As of today, I honestly don't know. Last year at this time I was pretty damned excited about the future of this series...yeah, the game started out buggy as hell but they left us with a damned fine game...but this year, the bugs just shifted and we're still left with a buggy as hell game, it's just differently buggy now. And for those of you using custom arenas, it's sounding like the game might still be damned near unplayable.

7 or 8, it doesn't really matter what number they put on it, does it? It's a pretty safe bet we all got the same 'do little' update this week and now we're left to flap in the wind until 19 hits.

For me personally, the question I have to ask myself is if this FINAL version of the game is good enough for me to even come sniffing back around here this summer to see what's up with 19? As of today, I honestly don't know. Last year at this time I was pretty damned excited about the future of this series...yeah, the game started out buggy as hell but they left us with a damned fine game...but this year, the bugs just shifted and we're still left with a buggy as hell game, it's just differently buggy now. And for those of you using custom arenas, it's sounding like the game might still be damned near unplayable.

Last year was last year of patience. (Mad glitches, couldnt even use a caw for a promo on Universe mode).

This year. Fully drained. Game is kind of *censored*ed and not fluent. Ill go for a combo, punches thin air (noticed running back attacks now *Censored* up). Game is annoying.

They need to LEAVe the graphics (theyre great), GAmEPlAY PLEASE!!! Rather have 2k17 Graphics, with a glitch/bug free game. Than updated looks and still dumb arse problems. Think about it.

We had months of no rebound attacks and broken random turnbuckles, floating etc.. these are big deals. Like playing Fifa and through ball is broke..

Last year broken crowd, no corner comebacks, reactions broke, Universe *censored*ed.

Same here.

Same.

except that some of us, me included, on PS4 still have it as 1.07

It's 1.07 in-game, 1.08 when downloading outside of the game for me

Has it fixed this :-

I am defending my title in career mode(Ive even lost title changed brands got another title) and when it does the introductions in the ring the ring announcer announcers opponent but it is my caw standing there without title and then on my introduction it shows my caw with title. This didnt happen when my caw was in nxt! Game is broken (or is it woken DELETE)

I feel like this game didn't receive the love 2k17 got

2k17 was buggy at first but with the patches the game got better and better each time. We got 1.something GB patches every time.

This time we get 100 something MB patch and barely noticeable fixes if anything they fix a minor detail and ruin something big (example belt over jackets bug which was ironically fixed with a patch just last year and was working fine pre patch)

• 2 weeks later...

are the catch finishers broken? and it seems they fixed the glitch that let you do top rope finishers in reverse, i swear this company is a bunch of assholes, fix all the stuff that makes the game fun and leave the stuff that really needs to fixed unpatched so they can market those fixes as "new features" in next years game

are the catch finishers broken? and it seems they fixed the glitch that let you do top rope finishers in reverse, i swear this company is a bunch of assholes, fix all the stuff that makes the game fun and leave the stuff that really needs to fixed unpatched so they can market those fixes as "new features" in next years game

Stuff people say that never actually pay attention during Marketing for 500$

Archived