Today I Learned...

ZEF

Guest Fight Me.

I'm surprised not many people knew that, did people think Matt was just really cool with his gardener? lol

To be fair, I guess I wouldn't have known either if I didn't follow Reby on Snapchat and always see him play with King Maxel.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Asuka has worked for Microsoft, was a graphics designer with a degree from Osaka University of Arts Junior College, has designed graphics for several games that were released on the Nintendo DS, as well as some mobile apps, owns a hair salon in Japan and was a accomplished athlete in badminton and figure skating.

That Asuka has worked for Microsoft, was a graphics designer with a degree from Osaka University of Arts Junior College, has designed graphics for several games that were released on the Nintendo DS, as well as some mobile apps, owns a hair salon in Japan and was a accomplished athlete in badminton and figure skating.

Well...shit.

Shit what a life shes had lol

definition of success.

TIL that Triple H was considered to cast as Thor but Marvel decided that Chris Hemsworth would sell more as the Asgardian than HHH

definition of success.

TIL that Triple H was considered to cast as Thor but Marvel decided that Chris Hemsworth would sell more as the Asgardian than HHH

They wanted a younger man in the role. I believe they thought Triple H was just a little bit too old.

definition of success.

He was also said for a long time to be the main casting choice for a new "Masters of the Universe" movie throughout the late 90's mid 2000s.

definition of success.

They wanted a younger man in the role. I believe they thought Triple H was just a little bit too old.

Yup, and they thought Hemsworth would appeal more to female audience because of his looks. I would've love to see Triple H taking that role though as an older, wiser, and more powerful God.

But then everything we had in the wrestling world today would be gone so...

definition of success.

Yup, and they thought Hemsworth would appeal more to female audience because of his looks. I would've love to see Triple H taking that role though as an older, wiser, and more powerful God.

*censored*ing hell :lol:

definition of success.

*censored*ing hell :lol:

what i meant was NXT and its growth, the tournaments and all that, etc. they're taking over the current product, no pun intended. if it wasnt for H, we wouldnt have what we had today in the WWE imo

Big difference from that to 'everything we have in the wrestling world today would be gone' :lol:

TIL Mae Young used to pick up married guys, beat them up and steal their money and even got arrested for it :lol:

Wrestling Observer Radio?

Yep lol, listening to the rest of it now, actually.

Big difference from that to 'everything we have in the wrestling world today would be gone' :lol:

TIL Mae Young used to pick up married guys, beat them up and steal their money and even got arrested for it :lol:

Wrestling Observer Radio?

Yep lol, listening to the rest of it now, actually.

That's where i heard it as well. :lol:

Imagine if Triple H had the choice between Hollywood and wrestling, what the state then would've been

That would have been so different tho'. Can't imagine Thor wielding a shovel instead of a hammer.

Swap Thor's hammer with a sledgehammer. :lol:

Archived