Today I Learned...

ZEF

TIL that in 1997 Shawn refused to lose and beat Bulldog, who had dedicated the match to his dying sister, for the European Title only to then 'hand' it to HHH who then 'lost' it to Owen except it was Goldust dressed as Triple H. Stay classy kilq.

I still don't think Shawn was wrong for that. But I'm a Shawn mark...soo.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Authors of Pain got their name from "Occom's Razor"

Still think the team got their name from Blofeld's quote in "SPECTRE".

I need to watch that movie again to see if I find it as boring as I did the first time. Worst Blofeld ever.

Well he was never going to be Donald Pleasence, was he?

TIL that Dolph Ziggler hooked up with Sunny.

Who hasn't, though?

Good point. She's almost as bad as Missy Hyatt.

She's almost as bad as Dolph Ziggler.

TIL the WWE has free language courses for wrestlers and they can take as many as they want. I would abuse the *Censored* out of that.

Is that how Cena learned Mandarin?

TIL that Dolph Ziggler hooked up with Sunny.

Who hasn't, though?

Good point. She's almost as bad as Missy Hyatt.

She's almost as bad as Dolph Ziggler.

TIL the WWE has free language courses for wrestlers and they can take as many as they want. I would abuse the *Censored* out of that.

Is that how Cena learned Mandarin?

Yes and that's exactly how I found out about it too.

TIL that Shawn Michaels called Bret Hart the grand wizard and the Hart Foundation the KKK on TV. Didn't realized how far the race war went with the Nation.

Funny considering who Bret ended up marrying.

?

Also grand wizard? Some special meaning to that?

The leader. Like highest-ranking KKK scumbag...

TIL that Shawn Michaels called Bret Hart the grand wizard and the Hart Foundation the KKK on TV. Didn't realized how far the race war went with the Nation.

Funny considering who Bret ended up marrying.

?

Also grand wizard? Some special meaning to that?

The leader. Like highest-ranking KKK scumbag...

Oh. That's weird.

TIL Bret Hart has a black wife.

Oh. That's weird.

TIL Bret Hart has a black wife.

So did I. :laugh:

TIL Bret Hart wanted to end his rematch with HBK at WM13 by pretending to break Shawn's ankle and have him "tap like a bitch" to set up his heel turn. Apparently he'd then stand over Shawn and scream "f*ck you" before being hauled out of the ring by Shamrock.

No wonder Shawn "lost his smile".

TIL Bret Hart wanted to end his rematch with HBK at WM13 by pretending to break Shawn's ankle and have him "tap like a bitch" to set up his heel turn. Apparently he'd then stand over Shawn and scream "f*ck you" before being hauled out of the ring by Shamrock.

Lmfao what? Where did you learn that?

Lmfao what? Where did you learn that?

Solomonster's podcast. The exact language is mine, but he said he heard Bret give pretty much that answer in an interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQpWmtgeKfA

Yeah DX vandalized The Nation's locker room and blamed the Hart Foundation. It was an awesome concept at the time. You could never do that today in WWE

I remember watching that episode of RAW and realizing something was happening with wrestling as a whole at that point. I always saw Stone Cold or HHH more of the KKK type though, not Bret lol.

Archived