Today I Learned...

ZEF

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TIL that WWE 2K18 has the record for most Aussies in a WWE game with 5. (Emma, Peyton Royce, Billie Kay, Nick Miller & Shane Thorne.)

If 2k20 has Shane Thorne in it, they will match that record and break it, if you want to count Toni Storm

TIL that WWE 2K18 has the record for most Aussies in a WWE game with 5. (Emma, Peyton Royce, Billie Kay, Nick Miller & Shane Thorne.)

If 2k20 has Shane Thorne in it, they will match that record and break it, if you want to count Toni Storm

If she counts then the Bushwackers count in 2K18, still giving it the lead.

It'll still be one down, no? Nick Miller is gone.

Billie Kay, Peyton Royce, Buddy Murphy, Rhea Ripley, Shane Thorne

If she counts then the Bushwackers count in 2K18, still giving it the lead.

Toni Storm is actually Australian, though. She was simply born in New Zealand- The Bushwhackers were just from New Zealand

Toni Storm is an Aussie though, them Bushwhackers aint.

Nia Jax was apparently born in Sydney, but you wouldnt call her Australian. I was born in Newport in Wales, and although my dad is Welsh and I sometimes call myself Welsh, Im raised and am a citizen of England. Therefor Im English. Toni Storm should definitely count as an Aussie.

Wait...people from New Zealand are considered Aussies? I thought New Zealand and Australia were entirely different countries. Meh...I guess I don't know shit. Lol. I take it they're in the same boat as like...Scotland being part of the UK? But, wouldn't you still call them New Zealanders and not Aussies? :lol: My *censored*ing brain hurts.

Wait...people from New Zealand are considered Aussies? I thought New Zealand and Australia were entirely different countries. Meh...I guess I don't know shit. Lol. I take it they're in the same boat as like...Scotland being part of the UK? But, wouldn't you still call them New Zealanders and not Aussies? :lol: My *censored*ing brain hurts.

No.

No.

Ah...so we're just considering her an Aussie because she moved there?

I usually go by where people were born.

No.

Ah...so we're just considering her an Aussie because she moved there?

I usually go by where people were born.

She didn't just move there. She lived there. For her whole life.

Same goes for me and Germany. Just because I was born in Ghana, doesn't make me any less German, then if I had spent 6 more months here

Nationality isn't determined by birth.

She didn't just move there. She lived there. For her whole life.

Same goes for me and Germany. Just because I was born in Ghana, doesn't make me any less German, then if I had spent 6 more months here

Nationality isn't determined by birth.

I read that she moved there when she was 10. That's not "her whole life".

Also, I realize that Nationality isn't "determined by birth"...but, I think 10 years is solid enough to consider her a New Zealander who moved to Australia, and not an Aussie. Just my own opinion...no sense arguing about it.

Me enough to keep talking about it. Toni holds both the Australian and the New Zealand nationality, with one of her parents being an Australian and her being born in Auckland, New Zealand and she might qualify for the English nationality through her grandparents, but that one is a guess.

Also, she didn't move to Australia at the age of 10, she was that old when she first got into wrestling. She moved some time earlier.

Archived