Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZEF

Today I Learned...

TIL that Saurav Gurjar was a part of a stable called RDX with a bunch of TNA guys in Ring Ka King (TNA's Indian offshoot promotion) in 2012.

TIL Harper & Rowan were just shown a picture of Demolition when creative told him what Vince wanted for the Bludgeon Brothers gimmick lol

In 2 months time, Tamina would have been in WWE for a full decade. Blows my mind that someone as tragic as her manged to last this long without ever being released.

TIL Freddie Prinze Jr turned down a role in The Walking Dead back when it was starting to be apart of WWE Creative instead.

TIL that TMDK was a stable in the indies and not just Shane Thorne and Nick Miller 😂 Shane's current tag partner Brendan Vink was an OG TMDK member

TIL that New Jack loves vodka and cocaine... after watching a recorded episode of Dark Side of the Ring.

TIL some old school wrestlers would keep toiler paper inside their trunks incase of any accidents. Dusty Rhodes would do this, he would call it the muffler lol

6 hours ago, NegativeCreep said:

TIL that New Jack loves vodka and cocaine... after watching a recorded episode of Dark Side of the Ring.

So do I tbh 

On 5/5/2020 at 4:28 AM, Jeb ★ said:

TIL that TMDK was a stable in the indies and not just Shane Thorne and Nick Miller 😂 Shane's current tag partner Brendan Vink was an OG TMDK member

Yeah, along with Bronson Reed. Still waiting for a stable with the three of them in NXT.

TIL that Viktor, Kevin Thorn and Gangrel were a short-lived stable ten years ago.

I knew it was a bigger stable, I had no clue Vick and Reed were in it though. Funny Miller is gone now that they could actually reunite the thing.

On 9/15/2017 at 1:49 PM, Lil' Kazu said:

All right, so I thought there was something with Bret not wanting the match out so I looked it up and Bret says on his book that Vince promised him the match would never air on TV anywhere. Vince also said Magee was his next champion and they considered having him beat Hogan.

Welp. Got released on the network, so I guess vince kept his promise.

On 10/28/2017 at 8:56 AM, Creepia said:

Well wait until the final season 8 and then watch at your leisure.

This hasn't aged well.

On 10/29/2017 at 5:54 PM, King RyderFan said:

Not really a TIL, but more of a Today I Realised After Playing Some SVR2006, that no title has ever been defended in a steel cage during the month of September. Guess the Virgil Runnels Ammendment is a real thing. :lol:

Dude, that season is so good. ECW rules.

And the amendment is real.

https://caws.ws/forum/topic/31399-virgil-thing-wtf/

On 3/3/2018 at 6:44 PM, Lunchbox said:

TIL that Matt Hardy took his "DELETE" thing from Death Note.

Badass af.

Edited by TheBLACKESTManOnEarth

I went back to that discussion and I like how Monkey D. thought GOT was too long, even though his whole thing is One Piece themed. Which is nearly a thousand episodes long at this point. :lol:

51 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

I went back to that discussion and I like how Monkey D. thought GOT was too long, even though his whole thing is One Piece themed. Which is nearly a thousand episodes long at this point. :lol:

http://onepace.net/?episode=123

2 hours ago, Creepia said:

What a pointless reply. 

You can say that again. And again...and again..and again.

Today I learned that the original plan for the Classic 2 out of 3 falls match between Aries and Danielson was for the first two falls to go for a 60 minute draw and the last one to go for 56. Woah.

Edited by TheBLACKESTManOnEarth