WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEW COMMENTARY TEAMS

RAW:

Michael Cole, Corey Graves, Byron Saxton (Superstars: Tom Phillips and Corey Graves)

Smackdown LIVE:

Mauro Ranallo, JBL, David Otunga (Main Event: Tom Phillips and David Otunga)

I mean, it's alright I guess.

COREY GRAVES ON RAW!!!!

RAW has basically gotten the best of NXT's roster from the past few years, and I'm absolutely ecstatic.

Bo Dallas especially was a pleasant surprise, if this means he might be going back to his roots.

Makes me a bit sad Breezango landed on SD, but really hoping they get a nice chance to shine there.

Also, considering WWE listed Heath Slater as the only "undrafted" wrestler, I'm hoping it turns into a storyline where he's trying to get either brand to take him in, could be amazing.

AND HOLY SHIT YES COREY GRACES IS ON RAW!!! I really wish Tom Phillips came with him and replaced Byron, but hell, still excited! Also feel like JBL might get more freedom on SmackDown. Maybe we'll get the JBL from 2006-07 back.

^ I was about to say this.

JBL being paired w/ Ranallo is the best thing to happen for him on commentary. Finally someone like Ranallo who's a lot knowledgeable of wrestling outside of WWE, unlike Cole and Lawler.

And even he's stuck w/ Saxton again, Corey Graves being on RAW is just too sweet.

The Wyatts haven't really split, Luke Harper is probably rejoining Bray and Rowan on SmackDown. And I'm pretty sure Vince is high on Braun Strowman, he'll be fine.

Archived