Red Dead Redemption 2

Bronson

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My bet is they're going to crutch hard on the fact that summer isn't technically over until September 23rd... calling it now. If it happens next week, it won't mean much to me since I'll be away on vacation.

I'm disappointed regardless... wanted to see this "summer" update in action, like weeks ago.

That would be so cheap of Rockstar. In most peoples' minds Summer is over by September. The new school year begins, days are getting shorter, Summer flowers are dying off, Fall retail season is in full swing -- it's just not Summer anymore, at least in spirit. What they're doing is causing low morale among the community. In the future they should consider calling these updates quarter updates instead of seasonal.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody come across the pig *censored*er? It's this one dude with his pants down laying next to a pig with a bow on it's head, and they're both dead. Creepiest thing in the game so far.

lol no, where did you see that?

Anybody come across the pig *censored*er? It's this one dude with his pants down laying next to a pig with a bow on it's head, and they're both dead. Creepiest thing in the game so far.

lol no, where did you see that?

If I recall correctly, look at the map. Where it says New Hanover there are some little houses just under the "A" in Hanover. Go into them, preferably at night as I did and you will see this. Cannot unsee it though.

My only question is why are they both dead?

ok, i actually did come across that before. its a sheep though not a pig. did you loot the sheep?

Lol no, look at the pic WNX posted, it's clearly a big fat pig. I guess theres another guy somewhere else doing the same shit to a sheep? And how am I going to loot a sheep lol? I can skin it. The guy does have a gold wedding band you can take but I already have enough of those so l left it on him.