Red Dead Redemption 2

Bronson

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Took almost 9 months and a handful of spoilers, but I finally finished the story. Those damn Housers should be proud of themselves. I never finished the original but I'm about ready to watch a play through of it to connect some pieces.

Also wanna restart and do alot of the stuff I was neglecting the first go round like hunting, fishing, robberies and bounties (never did either), and the stranger missions I ignored

Took almost 9 months and a handful of spoilers, but I finally finished the story. Those damn Housers should be proud of themselves. I never finished the original but I'm about ready to watch a play through of it to connect some pieces.

Also wanna restart and do alot of the stuff I was neglecting the first go round like hunting, fishing, robberies and bounties (never did either), and the stranger missions I ignored

another thing you should do in your 2nd playthrough is as soon as Chapter 2 (Horseshoe Overlook) starts, start collecting the pelts you need to have Pearson craft the satchels for Arthur. the quicker you get the Legend of The East satchel, the better it will serve you throughout the game. with that satchel your carrying capacity is 99 for every item(except pocket watches). once you you have the Legend/East satchel, start picking plants and stocking up on them so you can craft tonics instead of buying them at the general store. saves you money. here's a link to finding the recipe pamphlets, https://fextralife.com/red-dead-redemption-2-all-pamphlets-location-guide/ . also, when you hunt animals, the bow and arrow with the improved arrow is the best weapon. less of a chance of causing damage to the pelts, however, make sure you aim for the head. and the varmint rifle is best for beaver, skunk, raccoons, iguanas, and birds.

99 for every item? Hoooooooooly XD. I will definitely bookmark that post and refer back to it when I finally get to it. Looking through that recipe list reminded me of how very little I accomplished first time around.

Thank you

99 for every item? Hoooooooooly XD. I will definitely bookmark that post and refer back to it when I finally get to it. Looking through that recipe list reminded me of how very little I accomplished first time around.

Thank you

also, i absolutely recommend buying this, https://www.amazon.com/Red-Dead-Redemption-Complete-Collectors/dp/1911015540/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1GGDVJ1K3MWGN&keywords=red+dead+redemption+2+the+complete+official+guide&qid=1568555044&s=books&sprefix=red+dead+re%2Cstripbooks-intl-ship%2C351&sr=1-1

you wont be disappointing with it. its a beautiful book and will help out alot. i got it after i did 3 playthroughs and when i was looking through it, i saw even more things i missed, so i did a couple more playthroughs lol

I knew there was a guide of some sort, but that thing's a gaddamn monster! XD if I was super into 100%'ing everything I would definitely pick it up. Though I feel like this is a whole lot of game and I might still miss out on some good sheeit because I'm not very exploration oriented and this game calls for alot of that. I dunno. We'll see. PS6 would prolly be out by the time I finished going through that

I knew there was a guide of some sort, but that thing's a gaddamn monster! XD if I was super into 100%'ing everything I would definitely pick it up. Though I feel like this is a whole lot of game and I might still miss out on some good sheeit because I'm not very exploration oriented and this game calls for alot of that. I dunno. We'll see. PS6 would prolly be out by the time I finished going through that

well, if you have any questions or need advice, tips or tricks, just ask in messenger and i'll help ya out.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys prolly play enough of it to know by now, but people noticing that the summer update had been "breaking"/adding some things in the game that is heavily implying it might be Undead Nightmare related like glowing eyes on old female corpses, odd music in online, and zombie noises near the (an?) Indian reservation.

But supposedly Rockstar had some type of zombie updated planned for GTAV that didn't see light. So don't get too excited, but the timing of it all is shady, including the photo Bill Williamson's VA posted recently in his UN shirt but stresses that the shirt means nothing. They'd be missing out on a huge opportunity if they didn't do anything with this. I didn't play the original UN, but I'd by the hell outta this as long as it was a single player expansion

I didn't play the original UN

You missed out on some really fun times.

Still one of my favorite DLC expansions, no question.

EDIT: I've only received one odd sound bug since the summer update... sounded like a repeated click, but I got it to disappear after I logged out, then logged back in. The patch yesterday seems to have fixed the problem of your camp disappearing while playing online. Which was a HUGE pain in the ass, being a Trader and your camp being your "central hub" for running Cripps Trading Company.

Edited by NegativeCreep

I didn't play the original UN

You missed out on some really fun times.

Still one of my favorite DLC expansions, no question.

EDIT: I've only received one odd sound bug since the summer update... sounded like a repeated click, but I got it to disappear after I logged out, then logged back in. The patch yesterday seems to have fixed the problem of your camp disappearing while playing online. Which was a HUGE pain in the ass, being a Trader and your camp being your "central hub" for running Cripps Trading Company.

Nope it still around I keep losing mine

so the gold bar in the lock box underneath the burnt desk in Limpany, and the 2 gold bars in the train wreckage by Cotorra Springs DO respawn in the Epilogue. i haven't checked the 3 bars in the strange statues caves yet.

nope, they didn't respawn.

Very, very disappointing. I will never touch this game online. In fact I'm gonna stop allowing the update downloads because they're killing my HD with sheeit I dont use