Tell us the BS going on right now in your life

AlterNation

Some people just brave the shitty weather.

I'm not looking to just "go out" in the sense that I go from one place to another...which is what most people do. I like to actually "be outside"...yard work, hiking, etc. I'm an outside person. I don't like to be inside in any capacity if I can help it. Most people just go from their house to their car, then from their car to another building when it rains. I like to actually be outside. Sometimes I go hiking in the rain anyway...but it needs to be warm enough that I don't get hypothermia. You can still get hypothermia even if it's like 60 out.

Where I live 60 is probably as extreme as it gets lol. I like being outside too if the weather is good and I am not too stressed out or tired from work.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get you and all but ive been playing soccer outside all winter cause i get the itch, just wear a extra layer of clothing until i can warm myself up running.

Winter is fine. I'm outside in the winter all the time. My beard ices over.

But rain is rain. Rain is super uncomfortable. Just wet and soggy, and not enjoyable in the least. I basically only like to be wet if I'm swimming or bathing. If I'm just out walking around, I loathe that feeling.

Welp. My friends' cancer wasn't caught until stage 4 about a year and a half ago, he fought it and completely beat it for awhile, but it came back and he wasn't able to beat it this time. Judging by how everyone who was much closer to him than me is acting I'm pretty sure he is passing away at the moment. Cancer *censored*ing sucks dude. I don't even know what to say.

Welp. My friends' cancer wasn't caught until stage 4 about a year and a half ago, he fought it and completely beat it for awhile, but it came back and he wasn't able to beat it this time. Judging by how everyone who was much closer to him than me is acting I'm pretty sure he is passing away at the moment. Cancer *censored*ing sucks dude. I don't even know what to say.

My god I am so sorry man. Cancer is a *censored*ing bitch. :(

Raining like a maniac. About a minute or two outside, and I was kinda wet, but socks and shoes were completely wet. Elsewhere, was outside walking for two or three minutes back and forth each, and I was nearly almost completely drenched.

It's like Mother Nature is crying at the ACA being replaced by AHCA.

Raining like a maniac. About a minute or two outside, and I was kinda wet, but socks and shoes were completely wet. Elsewhere, was outside walking for two or three minutes back and forth each, and I was nearly almost completely drenched.

I don't think mother nature gives a flying *Censored* about healthcare. Probably cares about the environmentally destructive agenda that gets pushed on a daily basis though...she might be crying over that.

I don't think mother nature gives a flying *Censored* about healthcare. Probably cares about the environmentally destructive agenda that gets pushed on a daily basis though...she might be crying over that.

.... I wasn't serious, but the timing does say it all. It rained af a day after the GOP voted to repeal ACA. Not sure if the senate did that yet or not.

Google Chrome was acting up, so I uninstalled it. Then had to delete the app data to reinstall it...which resulted in my bookmarks and things being deleted. Spent the past 20 minutes getting things sorted out. Still missing a bunch of bookmarks that I will undoubtedly go to use in the future and say "ahhh *Censored*". :lol:

Good news is, everything is working well now...(I think).

Did you download the latest Windows 10 update? Apparently there is a problem within Chrome since the update that they are having trouble fixing. Im using a older version of Chrome for now.

That would explain it. Yeah, I did.

Wish I knew that before. :lol:

Haven't gotten a proper sleep for 6 days now and I have no idea what's causing it. Typically I sleep for about 8-15 hours but now I'm getting 3-6. I'm not doing anything differently so I dunno what the deal is and it's kinda pissing me off.

Also I've been feeling rather insecure about myself lately so yeah, having the *censored*ing time of my life.

Haven't gotten a proper sleep for 6 days now and I have no idea what's causing it. Typically I sleep for about 8-15 hours but now I'm getting 3-6. I'm not doing anything differently so I dunno what the deal is and it's kinda pissing me off.

Also I've been feeling rather insecure about myself lately so yeah, having the *censored*ing time of my life.

Sleep apnea?

You sleep for 15 hours? Jesus, goddamn.

Sometimes but it balances out as for when I do sleep for that long I'll be awake for about 15-26 hours. Yeah, my sleep cycle is all kinds of *censored*ed but I've grown accustomed to it.

Sleep apnea?

Nope.

I hate not knowing what's causing it. Like I'll fall asleep then wake up a few hours later and if I'm lucky I'll be able to go back to sleep for another few hours.

I suppose I can't say for certain but based on what I read about sleep apnea it just doesn't seem to be what I'm dealing with. But I have no idea what goes on when I'm asleep so I don't know why I was so dismissive of that possibility, my bad. Though is it normal to just randomly develop sleep apnea?

Google Chrome was acting up, so I uninstalled it. Then had to delete the app data to reinstall it...which resulted in my bookmarks and things being deleted. Spent the past 20 minutes getting things sorted out. Still missing a bunch of bookmarks that I will undoubtedly go to use in the future and say "ahhh *Censored*". :lol:

Good news is, everything is working well now...(I think).

My Chrome used to act up so much. I don't know if you were going through that issue of clicking on the icon to open up a window (maybe even several times), and yet nothing comes up.

Archived