“Stone Cold” Steve Austin Reveals He’s Training for a Comeback

classiq.

The odds of seeing WWE Hall of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin compete in a WWE ring again just significantly rose.

During a recent edition of “The Steve Austin Show” podcast, Austin revealed that he has in fact been training for a wrestling comeback.

“I’m trying to get back into shape for a comeback,” he said.

The six-time WWE Champion has been very standoffish in the past when asked about having one more match for the company. He recently trolled fans with a tweet on his personal Twitter account showing a photoshopped poster for a match with the Loch Ness Monster at WrestleMania 31.

WWE’s constant promotion of Austin’s podcast could be a sign that the two sides are indeed working together again.

Austin has been open to the idea of headlining a WrestleMania one more time, especially WrestleMania 32 in Dallas, Texas.

http://www.wrestlingrumors.net/stone-cold-steve-austin-reveals-hes-training-comeback/29714/

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh. My. God. :o

Let it happen. For goodness sake let it happen!

Ew no. Say away Steve. You have nothing to prove. Your last match was a perfect end to your career. No reason to ruin it.

I'm like smack dab in the middle of these two opinions.

I don't want this. It will just tarnish his incredible legacy. The Rock has this massive turd of a career now, at the end, I don't want to see Austin suffer the same fate. Plus now with Punk gone and him and Lesnar not getting along that super well, they'd just feed him to Cena and I swear to God...

A wee update...

- There has been a lot of speculation lately about Steve Austin working more with WWE or possibly returning to the company at WrestleMania 31, or even WrestleMania 32.

PWInsider confirms that there has been talk within WWE of Austin having a greater role in the company next year. No word yet on what kind of role that could be.

We noted this weekend that Austin casually mentioned on a recent podcast that he’s training for a comeback.

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/backstage-news-steve-austins-wwe-future-2015/

Archived