Jerry Lawler's Interesting Idea To Make WWE Matches More Entertaining

.Sy™

Smh. You can't just stop using moves. The hell is that? So like suddenly Kane will stop doing sidewalk slams or diving clothesline and Randy Orton would stop using his rope DDT or his backbreaker? Lmfao smh. Maybe add moves, but never remove. Only improve, never remove.

Something I don't like about commentary is that when someone is getting beaten down, they're all somber about it. Scream about how it isn't right like JR used to.

I still hate the end of the streak, specifically for the commentary. I don't think JBL or Lawler said anything...and Cole just went "The streak...is over." What? If JR was out there, he would've been all like "Not this way, I don't believe it! Goddammit. Lesnar and that snake Heyman have ended the Undertaker's streak!"

That would have ruined it
I'm kinda torn between the two. But Gen knows what I'm saying.

Commentary plays a big role in matches, too. For example, the New York Mets for years have sucked, but their excellent broadcast team keeps me sane and entertained as if what I'm watching on the field isn't as bad as it seems. When Cole/JBL/Lawler start reading off a script or promote irrelevant crap during significant matches, I get the feeling that wrestling means nothing to the company.

JR always let the fan out in him, something commentary needs in WWE.

Commentary plays a big role in matches, too. For example, the New York Mets for years have sucked, but their excellent broadcast team keeps me sane and entertained as if what I'm watching on the field isn't as bad as it seems. When Cole/JBL/Lawler start reading off a script or promote irrelevant crap during significant matches, I get the feeling that wrestling means nothing to the company.

JR always let the fan out in him, something commentary needs in WWE.

As a Mets fan, this analogy makes me smile

Something I don't like about commentary is that when someone is getting beaten down, they're all somber about it. Scream about how it isn't right like JR used to.

I still hate the end of the streak, specifically for the commentary. I don't think JBL or Lawler said anything...and Cole just went "The streak...is over." What? If JR was out there, he would've been all like "Not this way, I don't believe it! Goddammit. Lesnar and that snake Heyman have ended the Undertaker's streak!"

That would have ruined it

Err...Disagreed.

My interesting idea to make matches more entertaining is to remove his ass from commentary.

Lmao.... The Lawler hate never gets old.

You say that as if I'm mindlessly bashing the guy. He adds nothing to the product and infact, ruins it for me more often than not. I'd enjoy the show more without his presence, because he hardly tries to put forth an effort and detracts from the in-ring product instead of enhancing it...which is supposed to be his job as a commentator.

It's not his fault that what he sees isn't exciting.

To be fair. Lawler is getting old, has seen everything in wrestling, and is more probable than now, senile. Lol

Anything but silence would have ruined the Undertaker's streak ending. The moment was so shock-worthy, it's bound to win an award come WWE Slammy time, and so much so to those in WWE that Lesnar's much was delayed to compensate for the fact that the streak ending was so unreal. This means had JR screamed during the moment like people would expect him to, he would have ruined the moment. The great ol' JR, ruin the moment of Taker's streak being broken. Let that sink in.

Archived