Official Extreme Rules Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As of now, I think the only match set in stone is Cesaro vs Swagger. I think it would be cool if they had a new trophy made for Cesaro, and they put that trophy on the line in said Xtreme Rules match.

Another match that I see brewing in some capacity, is Shield vs Batista/Orton/Kane.

The world title match might end up being HHH vs Bryan.

I don't know where I read this, but they can do four singles matches, and they can even throw a stipulation where the winners can be at ringside on the title match. Something along the lines of Kane vs. Reigns, Rollins vs. Batista, Ambrose vs. Orton and Triple H vs. Bryan. Assuming Reigns, Batista and Orton win, it would give Triple H a number advantage, stack the odds against Bryan and would be another opportunity to further push the "Reigns is a badass" envelope. Also, all the matches would matter quite a bit, which would fill the card nicely.

EDIT: So, apparently I didn't know what the War Games format actually was. I'm dumb, sorry.

I want the WWE WHC Match to be a multi-superstar Ladder Match!

Divas Title could be a tables match (or even a ladder match)

Having a stipulation for the divas match would be a thing of beauty. First step in the right direction. Even something as simple as a submission match would be welcome.

I want the WWE WHC Match to be a multi-superstar Ladder Match!

Divas Title could be a tables match (or even a ladder match)

Having a stipulation for the divas match would be a thing of beauty. First step in the right direction. Even something as simple as a submission match would be welcome.

It really would! It just adds that little touch to make people that little more interesting.

Would love:

Bryan/Cena/Wyatt - HIAC

Evolution vs Shield - TLC (Maybe swap the above match stipulation with this one and vice versa. Can't really decide which would work better).

Cesaro w/Heyman vs Swagger w/Colter - Ladder match with the Andre The Giant trophy surviving part that Heyman was carrying on RAW? Could be interesting. Another option could be Cesaro's "immigration papers" or something ridiculous like that.

AJ vs Paige - Submission match or a tables match, either way works for me.

Uso's vs Harper and Rowan - Not sure about this one. Would have said a ladder match for the titles, but I've already listed one of those.

Archived