Official Extreme Rules Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will be my first live WWE event that I will be attending... here's to it not sucking.

I think it should be great. I would have liked to have gone, but alas, I don't really have a way to get there, so, yeah...but it's a NJ crowd. It should be a good time.

Carpool with each other you jabronis

This will be my first live WWE event that I will be attending... here's to it not sucking.

I think it should be great. I would have liked to have gone, but alas, I don't really have a way to get there, so, yeah...but it's a NJ crowd. It should be a good time.

Dude, the three (or four of us if Lunchie joins) would have so much fun attending a WWE event! It should happen. D:

Dude, the three (or four of us if Lunchie joins) would have so much fun attending a WWE event! It should happen. D:

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT IT WAS MY IDEA FIRST THAT A NEW JERSEY CARPOOL HAPPENS! IF ANY MAGIC COMES OF THIS IT HAS SEVENYEARITCH ALL OVER IT

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT IT WAS MY IDEA FIRST THAT A NEW JERSEY CARPOOL HAPPENS! IF ANY MAGIC COMES OF THIS IT HAS SEVENYEARITCH ALL OVER IT

WHO THE HELL WOULD WANNA DRIVE WITH THESE SCRUBS?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! D:

Would be cool if the stars appeared before the PPV. Would love to touch Daniel's tits. \o/

After RAW, I'm not sure if I want to see Shield vs. Evolution in a 6-Man Tag Team TLC match or Bryan and Kane getting added to the teams, respectively and that shit turns into an 8-Man thing. I'd be fine either way, but if we're going the former route, I'd like to see Bryan defend his title against Kane in a Ladder Match. Would like to see Cesaro face Swagger in an 'I Quit' match, Submission match between Paige and AJ and a Last Man Standing between Cena and Bray.

If RAW was anything to go by, we're gonna enjoy the hell out of being a WWE fan for the foreseeable future and ER should be the fourth straight awesome PPV this year. Good shit, WWE.

If Bryan faces Kane for the title I'll probably root for Kane.

Bryan vs Kane for the title would literally be the single worst match they could conceive right now with the top names. Hell, I'd rather see Cena vs Bryan, since Cena defeated the Wyatts. And if you're familiar with my feelings on Cena, you'll understand why that's saying a lot.

Kane hasn't done anything in the current storyline that would warrant a title shot. Even if he was getting one just to take the title from Bryan, why would HHH choose to give him that shot? He's failed at everything else that he's tried to do.

If Bryan faces Kane for the title I'll probably root for Kane.

Bryan vs Kane for the title would literally be the single worst match they could conceive right now with the top names. Hell, I'd rather see Cena vs Bryan, since Cena defeated the Wyatts. And if you're familiar with my feelings on Cena, you'll understand why that's saying a lot.

Kane hasn't done anything in the current storyline that would warrant a title shot. Even if he was getting one just to take the title from Bryan, why would HHH choose to give him that shot? He's failed at everything else that he's tried to do.

Would be filler more than anything. Strictly assuming Triple H, Orton and Batista will be facing the Shield (even though I see it being an 8-Man Tag including Bryan and Kane), who else is possibly there who can face Bryan for the title at this point (and makes sense)? Because Bray is most likely continuing the feud with Cena (as implied by the last time we saw Cena on RAW he was doing his best scared little girl impersonation against Bray). Facing Kane wouldn't really be big, but it doesn't need to be since it'll merely be to have a World Title match on the show and one where Triple H merely commands upon Kane to do his best to take the title off Bryan (in a Ladder match maybe), while he takes care of Shield. ER ends, the ongoing feuds end and then we can have a believable challenger or challengers for the title.

But it'll most likely be Shield vs. Kane, Orton and Batista. And Bryan vs. Triple H.

My ideal scenario for Extreme Rules would be:

Triple Threat Elimination Tables Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship

Batista & Randy Orton vs. The Shield vs. The Usos ©

Batista & Randy Orton win.

I'm not sure on the stipulation for this one though, maybe a Chain Match:

Tag Team Match for the United States Championship & the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Daniel Bryan & Dean Ambrose © vs. Kane & Triple H

Only one championship would be able to change hands. Obviously set up for Triple H to get the title from Daniel but Kane would pin Dean to become the US Champion. Which leaves Triple H as the only guy in the Authority without gold.

Extreme Rules Match

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt

Intercontinental Championship

Big E vs Cesaro w/ Paul Heyman

Unfinished Business

Brock Lesnar vs Mark Henry

(Mark finally gets a chance to even the score even though he won't)

Extreme Rules Match

The Shield vs Evolution

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar

(Brock proves that Daniel ain't the only who can pull double duty at PPVs)

at least that's what I would book in WWE... screw Summerslam.

I think they're gonna make Batista/Orton the new Tag Champs and have them and Triple H face Shield and Bryan in a Winner Takes All with the WWEWHC and Tag Titles on the line. MAYBE they'll have Ambrose drop the title to Kane on RAW who goes on to defend it against Roman Reigns at ER (that way progressing in making him the standout of the group), while Ambrose and Rollins team with Bryan to face Evolution.

Or... Roman Reigns vs. Triple H and on the other hand, Bryan, Ambrose and Rollins vs. Orton/Batista/Kane with the US and/or Tag Title maybe involved.

Shit, idk!

I just realized something. If Dean holds on the US title till Extreme Rules, he will hold it for a complete year. But yet he hasn't done shit with the belt so the Authority might as well strip or screw him out of it. Maybe give it Cesaro and the Swagger/Cesaro feud have a bit more meaning.

I just realized something. If Dean holds on the US title till Extreme Rules, he will hold it for a complete year. But yet he hasn't done shit with the belt so the Authority might as well strip or screw him out of it. Maybe give it Cesaro and the Swagger/Cesaro feud have a bit more meaning.

What the hell is an US title?

Archived