WWE 2K14 Discussion Thread

Oldsie

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping Cameron & Naomi make the Divas Roster this year.

Maybe add Paige & Emma from NXT as most of the In-Game Divas left.

PLEASE!

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see the in-game Diva roster. I assume Tamina will finally be added and for some reason I really hope Aksana will be as well.

PLEASE!

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see the in-game Diva roster. I assume Tamina will finally be added and for some reason I really hope Aksana will be as well.

I hope Tamina is added as well as Kaitlyn. Don't care for Aksana, she's probably the only Diva I dislike .Though I do need Jobbers :P

PLEASE!

I hope Tamina is added as well as Kaitlyn. Don't care for Aksana, she's probably the only Diva I dislike .Though I do need Jobbers :P

And here I am surrounded by all you shimmer boiz...

PLEASE!

Wow can't believe I forgot Kaitlyn. :P

They are allowed to use the WWF logo again & saying it on television, so if the game is based on the Golden Era or the continuation of the Attitude Era (which I doubt), they can use the logo again.

But that only applies to old/archive footage, right? I don't think they can use it in a video game for reproduction purposes...unless like I mentioned they display old footage in the game.

Not to get off topic but Nice Avatar D'Mar lol makes me want to set my game up as a rock fan.

I kind of hope they go back and reanimate the small package driver that they added in the move pack DLC. Anyone who watches Black/Rollins knows he hooked the leg before the impact; he didn't just do a glorified fisherman buster then hook up the leg.

I kind of hope they go back and reanimate the small package driver that they added in the move pack DLC. Anyone who watches Black/Rollins knows he hooked the leg before the impact; he didn't just do a glorified fisherman buster then hook up the leg.

Reanimated moves? Blasphemy, look at those Mo-Capped Chokeslams & The Undertaker's DDT! Perfect I tell you, THQ Perfection... :censored: in' sad fact is I swear Online people don't even bother to try. Can't remember the last time I saw a new maneuver online, even for finishers; hell I just recently faced off against two people obviously in a clan using CAWS Name "Triple X" & "Triple C" and all they did was the new spear; Irish whip into the corner and then Irish whip to the opposite corner so one of them could do...you guessed it the :censored: in' spear. This was a fetal four way match; they really need to figure out how to stop the ganging up Bull :poo: in none tag-team related matches. Sad fact is; Gameplay is the cause for all the issues that's not A.I related or Audio induced.

IM PROB THE ONLY ONE TO SAY THIS BUT I WANT LESS CHARACTER SPECIFIC MOVES I hate seeing a great and prefect move to use for a caw and the taunt after word kills it for me

Well...just add the move without the taunt to the game.

But yeah, I agree

IM PROB THE ONLY ONE TO SAY THIS BUT I WANT LESS CHARACTER SPECIFIC MOVES I hate seeing a great and prefect move to use for a caw and the taunt after word kills it for me

:booker: ... :facepalm: Yet people have been begging for more Character Specific moves; I'm predicting you are aiming for an RKO style taunt. I agree, we do need more generic w/o taunt moves but also have the move w/ taunt; we had that a lot in the older games.

ALL of Seth Rollins's moves should be in 2K14!

The reverse sto into the turnbuckle

Avada Kedavra

Blackout

Turnbuckle Powerbomb

Paroxysm

Skywalker (because the standing shiranui AJ does in 13 will not fit him)

The diving high knee from the turnbuckle and springboard.

And a jumping corkscrew roundhouse with his running single leg drop.

:booker: ... :facepalm: Yet people have been begging for more Character Specific moves; I'm predicting you are aiming for an RKO style taunt. I agree, we do need more generic w/o taunt moves but also have the move w/ taunt; we had that a lot in the older games.

I was talking more about flair hip attack against the ropes it great but the strutting kills the move for my wrestler gimmick

They are allowed to use the WWF logo again & saying it on television, so if the game is based on the Golden Era or the continuation of the Attitude Era (which I doubt), they can use the logo again.

But that only applies to old/archive footage, right? I don't think they can use it in a video game for reproduction purposes...unless like I mentioned they display old footage in the game.

Not to get off topic but Nice Avatar D'Mar lol makes me want to set my game up as a rock fan.

Avada Kedavra

Blackout

Turnbuckle Powerbomb

Paroxysm

This. WANT WANT WANT. They're guaranteed to give him the Blackout, but the diving high knees in the game would be EVERYTHING.

Avada Kedavra

Blackout

Turnbuckle Powerbomb

Paroxysm

This. WANT WANT WANT. They're guaranteed to give him the Blackout, but the diving high knees in the game would be EVERYTHING.

I wouldn't say the blackout is a guatantee. he's been jumping between finishers to the point that 2K has their pick of whatever they like.

i would love victory scenes are base on ur damage level like if my abyss character just makes u all red and then gets dq the victory scene should show how destroyed u are not u getting up and celebrating

Something we actually agree on. :P it's unrealistic for a match to go on and you are getting killed then when you win no matter how that might be, your jumping around like the damn energizer bunny.

I'm just going to post my CAA wish list here.

* WCW Monday Nitro stage

* ability to decorate the stage without having your work turn into minitrons during entrances

* color the steel steps

* patterns & logos on floor mats

* a lighting setting between the default (kinda dark) lighting and the super bright lighting. I think you know what I mean.

* different types of floor mats, like the ones you see in the One Night Only arena in WWE '13

The floor mats thing really bothers me, because I'm a perfectionist about my Monday Nitro arena, and the floor mats in CAA look like absolute garbage. WCW had a different kind of floor mats, and it's really hard to simulate them. Especially Nitro's, which was light blue, with a flame pattern on the mat. I've tried solid black, light blue, default gray, lighter gray, dark blue. I just can't find anything that looks great.

Edit: And with the steel guardrails, there's often this weird green outline.

i would love victory scenes are base on ur damage level like if my abyss character just makes u all red and then gets dq the victory scene should show how destroyed u are not u getting up and celebrating

Something we actually agree on. :P it's unrealistic for a match to go on and you are getting killed then when you win no matter how that might be, your jumping around like the damn energizer bunny.

yeah and it sure if u got dq on purpose like if ur damage in none and u hit a guy with a weapon a scene should show u did it on purpose u still lose but the victory scene different

I'm just going to post my CAA wish list here.

* WCW Monday Nitro stage

* ability to decorate the stage without having your work turn into minitrons during entrances

* color the steel steps

* patterns & logos on floor mats

* a lighting setting between the default (kinda dark) lighting and the super bright lighting. I think you know what I mean.

* different types of floor mats, like the ones you see in the One Night Only arena in WWE '13

The floor mats thing really bothers me, because I'm a perfectionist about my Monday Nitro arena, and the floor mats in CAA look like absolute garbage. WCW had a different kind of floor mats, and it's really hard to simulate them. Especially Nitro's, which was light blue, with a flame pattern on the mat. I've tried solid black, light blue, default gray, lighter gray, dark blue. I just can't find anything that looks great.

Edit: And with the steel guardrails, there's often this weird green outline.

to add I really want a ramp that attaches to the ring but I don't think wwe every done that ramp configure before

Oh, speaking of DQ's... I can't even have a valet or female manager without getting dq'd when she inevitably grabs a wrestler's leg. This... needs to be fixed somehow.

Edit: Another thing. I just found out today, that we can't do 6-man tornado tag matches anymore? What's up with that?!

Archived