WWE 2K14 Discussion Thread

Oldsie

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would love victory scenes are base on ur damage level like if my abyss character just makes u all red and then gets dq the victory scene should show how destroyed u are not u getting up and celebrating

Something we actually agree on. :P it's unrealistic for a match to go on and you are getting killed then when you win no matter how that might be, your jumping around like the damn energizer bunny.
John Cena :hqhq:

Didn't know whether or not to make a new topic, but the live stream is going up again in 15 mins;

http://www.twitch.tv/2K

Now, don't take this as the gospel truth but they did say yesterday that they intended on showing footage from the WWE 2K14 Community Event as well as footage collected yesterday / today from Aubrey/Audrey?

Didn't know whether or not to make a new topic, but the live stream is going up again in 15 mins;

http://www.twitch.tv/2K

Now, don't take this as the gospel truth but they did say yesterday that they intended on showing footage from the WWE 2K14 Community Event as well as footage collected yesterday / today from Aubrey/Audrey?

Thanks for posting the link :)

So when exactly are they gonna be talking about this on E3? They're probably just going to say stuff like it's gonna be different from previous years bla bla with no info on the game at all...

Have the entire present roster unlocked, have some of the legends as locked and have further legends as DLC. It's all on disc anyway.

Forget all this Fandango and Bray Wyatt as DLC balls, have them from day one, not December or January when one of them will go through a gimmick change or have a haircut. Gets right up my nose, this. Legends don't matter, they're already obviously outdated or even (with respect) dead.

Bray Wyatt hasn't debuted yet.....he might not be in.

Im positive with this being june he has already missed the cut...axel also

Have the entire present roster unlocked, have some of the legends as locked and have further legends as DLC. It's all on disc anyway.

Forget all this Fandango and Bray Wyatt as DLC balls, have them from day one, not December or January when one of them will go through a gimmick change or have a haircut. Gets right up my nose, this. Legends don't matter, they're already obviously outdated or even (with respect) dead.

Legends are in every year bc they have proven to be profittable. I like having them in. Others dont, but legends = $$$ is what is the tipping point

Bray Wyatt hasn't debuted yet.....he might not be in.

Im positive with this being june he has already missed the cut...axel also

Legends are in every year bc they have proven to be profittable. I like having them in. Others dont, but legends = $$$ is what is the tipping point

Axel could still make it. He debuted the night after Extreme Rules and that's usually when they cut off.

Archived