WWE 2K14 Discussion Thread

Oldsie

I just hope they are able to get the new red attire for D-Bry... Does anyone know when's the cut off date for attire? And when did Daniel, start wearing his current one?

The Attires are normally set from around September-November. That's where most superstars Attires are from.

Except if it's John Cena, who always seems to get his WM attire in.

Yeah, I hope that Bryan has his current long hair and beard in, it would suck if they just copy the model from last year, just with "updated" attire

It would suck. Though that's what they did with '13. His WWE'12 Model with Updated Attire. Even though months and months before he had his long beard and short hair.

According to playtesters 2K is truly listening to the community and have added things in 2K14 that fans have asked for years,Now IF this is true then what realistic things you think made it in?

I doubt full in-game characters customization is finally in and so I'm guessing maybe stuff like backstage roaming/fighting by the crowd or something like actual weight detection or improved character model physics.

Exactly what you stated I hope.

I'd like the Physics back from SvR 2011, Small but realistic but I'd like multiple Commentators Teams again and maybe the debut of 3 Man Teams. So we can pick 2 Man Teams or 3.

You could pick for instance:

Lawler & JR

Lawler & Cole

JBL & Cole

Josh Mathews & Cole

JBL & Josh Mathews

Lawler & Josh Mathews

Scott Stanford & Matt Striker

Josh Mathews & Matt Striker

(Trying to keep it realistic with Announce Teams we've had over the past year + JR & King)

Then:

Lawler, JR & Cole

Lawler, JBL & Cole

Lawler, Mathews & Cole

JBL, Mathews & Cole

Cole, Lawler & Striker

Etc. Though of course if they added this the options would probably be:

Lawler & JR

Lawler & Cole

Lawler. Cole & JR

JBL & Cole

JBL & Josh Mathews

JBL, Josh & Cole

Cole & Josh Mathews

Maybe even then is too much.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would just want announcers

JR / King - Raw

JBL / Cole - Smackdown

I hear Career mode might be coming back GOD no, just bring back improved universe mode with some GM mode features or vice versa

I just hope they are able to get the new red attire for D-Bry... Does anyone know when's the cut off date for attire? And when did Daniel, start wearing his current one?

The Attires are normally set from around September-November. That's where most superstars Attires are from.

Except if it's John Cena, who always seems to get his WM attire in.

Yeah, I hope that Bryan has his current long hair and beard in, it would suck if they just copy the model from last year, just with "updated" attire

It would suck. Though that's what they did with '13. His WWE'12 Model with Updated Attire. Even though months and months before he had his long beard and short hair.

I agree. I really like his current red attire. So hopefully it's DLC or something. And I sure hope that he has the long hair and long beard. It will be annoying if its like what they did last year.

(Should've had Booker T for commentary in WWE 12 imo.)

Anyway we better get WORKING branching storylines this year!

Heck yeas. I think I've only ever had 2 branching storylines!

One thing that bothered me last year was the lack of YES chants. I believe they should have had these in (scripted like they did with the WOOOO's for chops) for the daniel bryan signature kicks to the chest. and for his pointing taunt.

I would really love the feature to set certain chants for CAWS as well, like if I want a "we want tables" chant for my TEAM 3D, or just some generic chants like "You suck" would be awesome for a kurt angle.

(Should've had Booker T for commentary in WWE 12 imo.)

Anyway we better get WORKING branching storylines this year!

Heck yeas. I think I've only ever had 2 branching storylines!

Good for you! So far I got so many as round 0... Not even one...

Yeah I meant the "Scratch Logo" and I think they should use it for old school titles.

WWE lost that lawsuit so I dnt c it happenin..

They are allowed to use it again, which is why they no longer need to blur it in Archive Footage.

They are allowed to use the WWF logo again & saying it on television, so if the game is based on the Golden Era or the continuation of the Attitude Era (which I doubt), they can use the logo again.

But that only applies to old/archive footage, right? I don't think they can use it in a video game for reproduction purposes...unless like I mentioned they display old footage in the game.

They are allowed to use the WWF logo again & saying it on television, so if the game is based on the Golden Era or the continuation of the Attitude Era (which I doubt), they can use the logo again.

But that only applies to old/archive footage, right? I don't think they can use it in a video game for reproduction purposes...unless like I mentioned they display old footage in the game.

This.

Archived