WWE 2K14 Discussion Thread

Oldsie

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Removed the last few posts due to them being Off-Topic, As Oldsie said, Discuss anything about 2K14 here.

The News & Rumours Thread is now the Confirmed Information Thread so use this Thread to discuss the game with other Members. :cool:

I really wish we knew when we were getting info. At least the cover would be nice. They should release all of those in the within the next few days

- The Cover

- Reveal Trailer

- A Few Screens

- An Article with some info.

Nba got a trailer last night and it comes out 3-4 weeks before wwe so another few weeks probably

I really wish we knew when we were getting info. At least the cover would be nice. They should release all of those in the within the next few days

- The Cover

- Reveal Trailer

- A Few Screens

Nba got a trailer last night and it comes out 3-4 weeks before wwe so another few weeks probably

So probably around the Payback pay per view??

- The Cover

- Reveal Trailer

- A Few Screens

So probably around the Payback pay per view??

Im expecting something around the last week of june, but thats just my feeling on it. 2k doesnt hype their games as far from release as thq did

Ryder will be outdated :hqhq:

Yeah But it's fine with me at least,He's going to be a jobber on NXT most of the time in my universe and so him being outdated will be no biggie

He'll be used in my game mostly as a Jobber. Unless Hawkins somehow makes it in. Then they'll be regulars in the tag Tea Division.

I just hope they are able to get the new red attire for D-Bry... Does anyone know when's the cut off date for attire? And when did Daniel, start wearing his current one?

The Attires are normally set from around September-November. That's where most superstars Attires are from.

I'm not sure but I just hope he has his beard and long hair and 2K's Audio System is used so the crowd go crazy with Yes/No Chants. He should have a Yes! Entrance and No! Entrance.

I just hope they are able to get the new red attire for D-Bry... Does anyone know when's the cut off date for attire? And when did Daniel, start wearing his current one?

The Attires are normally set from around September-November. That's where most superstars Attires are from.

Except if it's John Cena, who always seems to get his WM attire in.

Yeah, I hope that Bryan has his current long hair and beard in, it would suck if they just copy the model from last year, just with "updated" attire

I also wish that they finally added an ability to select an attire you want the superstar to use. Let's say you don't wanna see Cody Rhodes use his white attire, you could go to Superstar Threads and select an other attire that now he uses. I just feel that I never use the other attires, without screwing up possible feuds in the Universe mode.

According to playtesters 2K is truly listening to the community and have added things in 2K14 that fans have asked for years,Now IF this is true then what realistic things you think made it in?

I doubt full in-game characters customization is finally in and so I'm guessing maybe stuff like backstage roaming/fighting by the crowd or something like actual weight detection or improved character model physics.

Archived