WWE 2K14 Discussion Thread

Oldsie

Dang man, just played my first match. Barrett vs. Gabriel. Didn't change the difficulty or anything, just left it on Normal and just went straight into the match. Annihilated Gabriel in 2 minutes. Literally, it was like 2:09. Hit Signature and then Bullhammer.. 1, 2, 3. He hardly got any offense in at all.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i figured out how to toggle off the reversal help. U can turn off the text on the start menu. But u have to use the main menu options to turn off the actual button prompts.

New problems. I can't have a rivalry between a Raw & SmackDown star. Even tho in real life the brands haven't mattered in years.

Also Tag team matches seem slightly broken. Everytime i whip my opponent to my corner. My partner grabs the opponent. So i can't do a corner tag move. And everytime i hit my signature......I want to do a Tag finisher, but i can't because your partner runs into the ring when u get a finisher

Got the game yesterday. The rivalry system is frustrating me, everything I've played through lacks cutscenes, but when I sim through something, it sounds like a cutscene happened! I can't win.

I like the gameplay a lot, not sure if I'm going to amp the difficulty up yet.

I personally think the gameplay finally got a great balance to it and IMO is the best gameplay since SvR 2007,Compared to '13 yeah it's the same with some tweaks But very noticeable ones for the better..For the most part,Just feels the most fluid/fun&smooth to me in years!

Only thing really missing is a damn proper weight system and not from SvR2007,The one used in WM mode is pretty similar to No Mercy and WCW/nWo:Revenge..Which is alright but would get pretty annoying&frustrating after a few matches when using high flyers and lightweights so that one needs improving too!

I don't know why people are complaining about the Royal Rumble camera angle when that is actually the REAL camera angle for Royal Rumble matches since the PPV's existence. Only time the camera angle was faced in the direction of the entrance way was whenever the PPV took place at MSG.

The only complaint for me as far as Royal Rumble matches is the fact that we can't use other Rumble arenas especially the vintage one when using all legends in a rumble match.

I have to check create a story mode if we can still customize the order of rumble entries and pick each entrants attires like we could in the past.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived