Raw rating drops again

Dazz

Credit goes to PWInsider:

]VINCE CAN MOCK THE NFL REFS ALL HE WANTS BUT THE LEAGUE GOT THE LAST LAUGH - RAW AUDIENCE DROPS A LOT[/b]

By Dave Scherer on 2012-09-25 18:56:48

The 9/24 edition of Raw averaged 3,787,000 viewers, dropping significantly from last week. The major culprits were the first run programming on the broadcast networks, as well the over 16 million people that watched NFL Football on ESPN.

I mean, did any body watch the game last night? It was a damn good game, don't worry, Raw will have more viewers next week.

Wishful thinking maybe, I had the PWInsider list of ratings breakdowns over the 3 hours not only from last night's Raw but going back since the 3 hour Raws started in the summer.

Things don't look very good for WWE. They've been steadily losing viewers for Hour 3 especially for a while.

I mean, did any body watch the game last night? It was a damn good game, don't worry, Raw will have more viewers next week.

Wishful thinking maybe, I had the PWInsider list of ratings breakdowns over the 3 hours not only from last night's Raw but going back since the 3 hour Raws started in the summer.

Things don't look very good for WWE. They've been steadily losing viewers for Hour 3 especially for a while.

Rating don't take DVRs into account. I live in England, where RAW usually starts at 1AM. Due to College most weeks, I can't stay up & watch RAW often. I have to Sky+ it. It doubt the ratings take me recording RAW into account.

Rating don't take DVRs into account. I live in England, where RAW usually starts at 1AM. Due to College most weeks, I can't stay up & watch RAW often. I have to Sky+ it. It doubt the ratings take me recording RAW into account.

Ratings are really misleading, they should find a way to count DVR recordings because those are eyes on the product too

Ratings are really misleading, they should find a way to count DVR recordings because those are eyes on the product too

yeah im sure wwe new the ratings will be bad it the new fall season start yesterday of course people will watch that

i think that impossible there no way to no who recored what even if they did there no way to no if they watch it

yeah im sure wwe new the ratings will be bad it the new fall season start yesterday of course people will watch that

i think that impossible there no way to no who recored what even if they did there no way to no if they watch it

I'm sure somewhere there are sensors in your DVR which send information about what's in there to someone in the HQ where your DVR comes from.

It's because all night last night people were stirring up controversy because of the refs being idiots.

That happened about a half hour after Raw ended. Irrelevant.

Instead of blaming the NFL or any other prime-time show that airs during Raw, why don't they just build their own product so any other show isn't such a threat? It's pathetic that their excuse is always on something they can control. The NFL is hurting right now, so turn that into an opportunity to draw in those who are hesitant on watching Monday Night Football. Stop allowing yourselves to come second or third in someone's television nightly viewing, and make the people so interested that they don't ever think about changing the channel.

People still go "things aren't looking good for WWE", as if tv ratings matter anymore for shows that aren't reality shows, contest shows or sitcoms?

This, and...

Ratings are almost, if not, completely unrelated to program quality. It doesn't even make logical sense to compare the two.

This.

3 hour shows helped kill wcw, also it makes payper views look bad because sometimes raw (which is free) lasts longer than the payperviews do. They arent properly using their underdeveloped talent, another thing that killed wcw....they need the character driven theatrics back. i know my friends and i stopped watching bexause we git bored with 'generic guy name in tights with tribal tattoos #8,7675.01.). There are no austibs, takers, rocks...kane is a comedy slot, and the best taglines wwe has now are 'best in the world,',and 'woo woo woo'...even by way of fantasy it cant be taken seriously...the guys in it now arebt fully embracing any character either....guys like sting, rock, y2j...i dont mind daniel bryan, but 'yes and no' arent gimmicks or ideas or an angle....its just creaticely sterile right now. they should make cena go heel, pull a hogan, give the fans a new evil megastable...dont rehash nwo or dx. nexus was an ok idea but wasnt ambitious enough.

Archived