Raw rating drops again

Dazz

It's because all night last night people were stirring up controversy because of the refs being idiots.

That happened about a half hour after Raw ended. Irrelevant.

Instead of blaming the NFL or any other prime-time show that airs during Raw, why don't they just build their own product so any other show isn't such a threat? It's pathetic that their excuse is always on something they can control. The NFL is hurting right now, so turn that into an opportunity to draw in those who are hesitant on watching Monday Night Football. Stop allowing yourselves to come second or third in someone's television nightly viewing, and make the people so interested that they don't ever think about changing the channel.

That isn't going to happen when It's up against the Countries main Sport. That'd be like them having Raw on when England play or something, they'd get like three viewers for Raw in England.

This is why I hate WWE fans. Raw has been significantly better since going to 3 hours, but the ratings are dropping. I swear, people simply don't know quality programming when they see it. I'll bet the majority of those ratings are dropping because Cena hasn't been on tv very much.

I agree. Going three hours was a good idea, and WWE has been getting better since The Rock returned in 2011 (and of course CM Punk's famous promo).

This is why I hate WWE fans. Raw has been significantly better since going to 3 hours, but the ratings are dropping. I swear, people simply don't know quality programming when they see it. I'll bet the majority of those ratings are dropping because Cena hasn't been on tv very much.

I agree. Going three hours was a good idea, and WWE has been getting better since The Rock returned in 2011 (and of course CM Punk's famous promo).

Raw didn't get good from the above 2 reasons, its because they actually paid attention to what the fans want (even though the fans ask for stupid things).

Archived