The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who knew Ruby from Max & Ruby could be so evil (Alpha). :(

Surprised nobody died on either storyline tonight, but I'm glad. Ya, they better save that baby. Was afraid Jerry would be going after that opening too.

Idk how everyone else is feeling, but this season has been one of the best. How they manage that in the 9th season is beyond me, but it seems they are out of their season 6-8 slump.

Alpha looks scarier without the zombie mask on.

Yeah, for real. This is my favorite season in years, I actually look forward to Sundays again.

It sucks that people have been burned enough times with this show through the years that they'll probably never give it another shot again even if word spread of how good it is again. I think people get too hung up about their favorites being gone now and I get that. Personally, I love all the newer characters they've introduced this season. It's a breath of fresh air and they're so different from any other survivors we've met in the past. I feel like the show is in good hands if the remainder of the originals leave in the next few years.

It seems they are following the Comic storyline closely when it Comes to the whisperers so far.

Just hope that some deaths won't happen the same way down the line cause I don't want some

main

characters to be gone yet, even though it rather looks that way. :(

Let's see how it goes.

What do people think of the new group? I quite like all of them, although there is one dude who barely gets any screen time. The one the Asian lady with the phoney British accent is banging.

Magda, Connie, Yumiko, Kelly and Luke are all a breath of fresh air. Was glad to see them included in the show.

They're great, so different from other additions we've seen. Also learned through Talking Dead that the Hard of Hearing girl that helps translate for the deaf girl actually doesn't hear anything at all either during filming, since she can't wear her hearing aid on the show obviously. Man, that's crazy. Love how the rest of the group went the extra mile too and actually learned Sign Language for them.

Yeah this season has me looking forward to every episode again. I enjoy the new group and the new villains. So much ground to cover regarding what happened with the other groups in the past, what Negan's gonna do, etc.

9x12:

Nice episode. Finally some follow up on Michonne dealing with Negan. Can't wait till he gets let out one way or another. Beta is badass. Alpha's kill on that one girl though. Rosita in the damn love rectangle :lol: Henry is basically taking Carl's place in the comic relationship with Lydia right (I don't read the comics but I think that's what happens)?

I think we might get Beta vs Daryl next episode, YEET

9x12:

Nice episode. Finally some follow up on Michonne dealing with Negan. Can't wait till he gets let out one way or another. Beta is badass. Alpha's kill on that one girl though. Rosita in the damn love rectangle :lol: Henry is basically taking Carl's place in the comic relationship with Lydia right (I don't read the comics but I think that's what happens)?

I think we might get Beta vs Daryl next episode, YEET

Yep

Daryll Plays Ricks role from the Comics and Henry Plays Carls role.

If things go the same way as the Comics we will probably have to say goodbye to Rosita, Ezekiel, the old pair from hilltop along with a few from the new additions. I hope it doesn't go that way but storylinewise it really Looks like straight out of the Comic right now. :(

Just caught up with the last couple of episodes. Some real good shit going on. Daryl and Connie are an awesome pairing. The way she used that flash of light to see a Whisper coming from behind her was perfect, a real Daredevil moment.

Ryan Hurst is the perfect choice for Beta.

Archived