The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, Carol is officially back to irritating the shit out of me...

I don't buy Jerry not getting bitten by those zombies. He was a total goner.

I agree, but I'm glad it didn't go down like that. I would've been devastated. :(

Also...

CONNIE. ???

I'm guessing she got killed off for Marvel, shame. Such a short lived run, would've loved to see her and Daryl go a while longer.

I'm not convinced Connie and Magna are dead, but it would make sense that Connie is dead given she's now on the MCU train. I can see one dying and the other living, and being found later. Magna dying would be such a waste IMO.

And yeah Carol is back to being irritating. I guess it's time in the cycle for her to go through her mental issues before coming out the other side and doing something badass that redeems it. Rinse and repeat.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2020 at 5:23 AM, PaperThinWalls said:
  Hide contents

Negan ended up doing the deed just like his comic counterpart and Carol was the one who let him out. I dig it. And let me just say how wonderful Samantha Morton was as Alpha. She was terrific and I’m glad she was a part of the series.

Yeah I was glad they kept it to Negan, and not just have Carol do it. That's Negan last major act in the comics right? He disappears shortly after this if I remember correctly? I think they will have him stick around longer on the show. Them letting Carol having a part in Alphas death, but not rob Negan of doing it was the right call. 

And agreed with Samantha Morton. It's crazy how they can still introduce new characters 10 years into the shows lifetime that breathe new life into it. She was great.

EDIT: Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that the first time Carol and Negan have ever shared screen time?

Archived