The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

Speaking of the new deaf character, they had her on Talking Dead and she really is a deaf actor. And the other girl who was translating for her on the episode is actually a Hard of Hearing actor. Really cool of TWD to get actual representation for the ASL community.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I mean because she can't hear things creeping up on her lol. I get that if you had the right group a deaf person could survive for a time, but you legit have to be on guard 24/7. I'm not criticising it as having a deaf person on something like this is quite unique and interesting, It's just hard to buy it. Same with zombies still being around 9 years later, but at this point I can't pick and choose what parts of this made up scenario I'd buy or not.

well, in S1 episode TS-19, Jenner explained about something in the brain that activates to re-animate the dead. but the brain is just really tissue and muscle isn't it? so without the heart pumping blood to the brain, the brain should just rot and deteriorate. so that part that activates would be useless if the brain is mush. i just think zombies(these kind anyway) are medically impossible. so, i agree with ya. the walkers shouldn't be around at this point.

Mid Season Finale:

So bummed they killed off Jesus. Just when he truly started kicking ass, they off him. What a shame.

I also kind of wish they either held off revealing what the Whisperers are or maybe extended the episode so we could get more of the group being perplexed about the walkers since the mystery and dread they built in the past couple episodes was pulled off so well. Ah well.

The Negan stuff looks pretty intriguing since it looks like a remix of the comic judging by the preview and Talking Dead.

for *censored*s sake, Why'd they kill off Jesus. One of the characters I was hoping would never get off'd. Also he's the leader of hilltop so is Tara gonna be the new leader?

That whole vibe of the ending was awesome though!

Just saw the trailer for when the season comes back in February. Gimme Negan bashing Whisperer heads in plsss

Jesus. :( The actor Tom Payne says he's been frustrated and bored even with his role. So he says he wasn't that surprised when he got the call since he says it was noticeable.

The debut/official reveal of the Whisperers I guess was great. And Negan at the end of the teaser got me hyped for February. Haven't felt like this in a couple seasons. :D

Also, a lot of us knew this already I think, but they announced on Talking Dead that Maggie left the same episode Rick did. They didn't make a big deal about it since her story isn't over and they plan to bring her back in the future.

Archived