The Walking Dead Discussion

Fuse

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a tough off-season for Walking Dead fans... :( Here's hoping this new season turns out well.

Solid premiere. Once the action settled down and the new group dynamics began to play out, I found myself getting pretty enthralled. Seeing this episode has me more hopeful of things to come.

Enjoyable episode, I found myself pretty interested in the political dynamic of the communities. Having recently read through the comics it's interesting to see what they are doing and what they are doing differently. This episode felt very much like the comics, even down to something as simple as them using horses and not vehicles. Barely anyone uses vehicles in the books anymore (as realistically gas would be spoiled and unusable), so it's nice to see the show do something similar. Of course Daryl has to keep a motorbike. :lol:

I have a renewed sense of excitement with the show!

So the fourth season of FTWD ended tonight. The season began strong (arguably the best it's ever been) with its first half, but its second half was... almost the worst it's ever been? Seriously, it felt like they changed showrunners again midway through this season; the quality was that divergent.

Now, we got the season of TWD where Rick dies to look forward to. Great.

Since Alpha is confirmed and if they go by the Comics then I see

Rosita

dying too. :(

No not necessarily. It's more than likely, but just because something happened in the comic doesn't mean the show will follow.

Rosita is a way bigger character in the show than she is in the comics. They'll probably get rid of Tara or something they probably think is less valuable.

Nah that's not how it works. It has no 'rotten' reviews, if that's how it worked it would be 100%. The percentage is calculated from the average of ratings from both professional reviews and user ratings.

It's professional reviews have an average of of 7.21/10. And the user ratings have an average of 4.3/5. Averaging 98%.

Archived