NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

The more i think about it the more i think this Ciampa/Gargano feud might be the best feud NXTs ever had. Like its up there in like the best of all time. The fact that Gargano is losing himself slowly more and more and is struggling to hold onto who he is is incredible. Meanwhile the bad guy is sitting with his title watching it all unfold with a smile on his face. Such an awesome feud

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more i think about it the more i think this Ciampa/Gargano feud might be the best feud NXTs ever had. Like its up there in like the best of all time. The fact that Gargano is losing himself slowly more and more and is struggling to hold onto who he is is incredible. Meanwhile the bad guy is sitting with his title watching it all unfold with a smile on his face. Such an awesome feud

It's like Neville vs Sami Zayn without a Kevin Owens intervention

Seriously. It's gotta be in the top tier of feuds the wrestling world has ever seen.

Velveteen Dream wrestled at the Evolve 112 event last night in Joppa, Maryland defeating Austin Theory. After the match Dream grabbed a mic and said the following:

Evolve is an amazing promotion. It is the grandchild promotion of the WWE. That guy that The Dream just beat down out here, dropped the Purple Rainmaker on. That dude back there, Im sure youll be seeing a rematch between Austin Theory and The Dream somewhere in NXT I can almost guarantee it. If The Dream is wrong about that then The Dream is not wrong about this fact right here. If you all keep coming to Joppa, MD and you keep following Evolve where ever they go, youll always get your moneys worth. Youll be able to go home tonight, rest, and sleep easy. And dont take dreams like this for granted because next thing you know, dream over.

More notes

https://lordsofpain.net/velveteen-dreams-post-match-speech-at-evolve-112/

He used the Cradle Shock finisher on Live events before he debuted. I wouldn't be surprised if he used it to put away guys that are around the same size or even smaller than he is.

Speaking of Ricochet, I saw a snippet of his match against Harper. It looked really good from what I saw. I wish WWE would upload certain matches from WWE/NXT Live events on their YouTube channel every now and then.

He used the Cradle Shock finisher on Live events before he debuted. I wouldn't be surprised if he used it to put away guys that are around the same size or even smaller than he is.

Speaking of Ricochet, I saw a snippet of his match against Harper. It looked really good from what I saw. I wish WWE would upload certain matches from WWE/NXT Live events on their YouTube channel every now and then.

Watch it be a hidden gem on the WWE Network 20 years from now.

Archived