Dana Brooke

Caws.ws Resident Cowboy

Another one they pulled out of NXT too early, she should have been allowed to emerge as her own person once Emma went up initially. Then they just had her basically valeting for Charlotte, so she wasn't wrestling herself and missing out on chances to get better. Then she got injured and by the looks of it, she over bulked up in terms of muscle during her rehab.

The thing is, even at this point there would be absolutely no harm in her going back to NXT for a few months.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How they can fire Emma but keep Dana around boggles my mind.

Emma might have been a shitty employee backstage and Dana might be a good company woman. It's a business afterall.

might've. Could've been. Maybe. Can't really address the unknown backstage. All we know is that in the ring, Emma was far better in every way and didn't get a fair shake.

Emma might have been a shitty employee backstage and Dana might be a good company woman. It's a business afterall.

might've. Could've been. Maybe. Can't really address the unknown backstage. All we know is that in the ring, Emma was far better in every way and didn't get a fair shake.

I agree that she didn't get a fair shake, but I gave you a plausible explanation to help your boggled mind lol.

I agree that she didn't get a fair shake, but I gave you a plausible explanation to help your boggled mind lol.

Nothing will ever unboggle this piece of shite mind of mine. :lol:

Maybe Dana has some blackmail photos of one of the WWE corporate higher ups?

Something something Stephanie and Macho Man something something

She is good in promos, can put up decent to good matches and can work her characters.

Her booking is however horrible which isn't anything new for the wwe since more than half of their women are being booked badly.

They missed out from putting her back together with Emma after Emmas return since their stable were working very good and their chemistry was on the Money.

Instead they kept her as a face jobber instead of the heel jobber she was when she was valeting while taking pins of Charlotte.

In the raw before she was a face and now all of sudden she is heel only so she can be feed to Asuka next.

If they go that way I hope it won't be a Squash match but rather one in which she can Show that she can work well even with someone like Asuka.

As to the People that compare her with Emma I can only say that they are not comparable.

Different Backgrounds, different experiences, different types of characters. Emma was already rocking the Indies before she came to the wwe while Dana is a "homegrown" talent that learned some Wrestling in the PC.

She is good in promos, can put up decent to good matches and can work her characters.

Her booking is however horrible which isn't anything new for the wwe since more than half of their women are being booked badly.

They missed out from putting her back together with Emma after Emmas return since their stable were working very good and their chemistry was on the Money.

Instead they kept her as a face jobber instead of the heel jobber she was when she was valeting while taking pins of Charlotte.

In the raw before she was a face and now all of sudden she is heel only so she can be feed to Asuka next.

If they go that way I hope it won't be a Squash match but rather one in which she can Show that she can work well even with someone like Asuka.

As to the People that compare her with Emma I can only say that they are not comparable.

Different Backgrounds, different experiences, different types of characters. Emma was already rocking the Indies before she came to the wwe while Dana is a "homegrown" talent that learned some Wrestling in the PC.

Promos are literally her weakest point. She has the fakest voice on the entire roster.

Promos are literally her weakest point. She has the fakest voice on the entire roster.

Fakest voice? O_o

I think that many male and female Superstars are struggling with the promos due to the weak writing of the lines they are supposed to say but fakest voice is new to me. :P

I went with what she was delivering down in NXT though cause on the main roster she never really got any real promos, just a few backstage stuff that were cringeworthy for the most part due to the writing rather then her or others.

Show me one great Dana Brooke promo and one good Dana Brooke match.

What a cop out...

Show me one great Dana Brooke promo and one good Dana Brooke match.

Match:

As you can see she can do more than they let her do regularly since she is not allowed to do too much on raw. She is booked as a jobber like 99% of the time.

Her match against Asuka down in NXT was good too in my opinion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVfiL_O2lVI

A decent main Event match aswell:

Segment:

She is still Young and has lot's of room to improve, they just need to let her hone her in ring craft more instead of having her valeting, jobbing in Squash Matches or appearing once per month in like 5 seconds backstage Segments.

@Saturi

Watched half of the Nia Jax match and I was literally laughing at it. What's even more laughable is that you find a 5 minute match where half of it is a rest spot between two clearly green women a good match. Wonder if you'd say the same if it was between two guys...

The Asuka match was a 5 minute squash so forgettable I literally had forgotten it happened. By far Asuka's worse Takeover match.

The segment was a great promo, I'll give you that. Just kidding, it was a decent segment but barely even qualifies as a promo.

@Starstruck

They have to be if you enjoy non-Japanese female promotions that much.

:shifty:

Decent to GOOD matches? I really wanna know what you truly deem as a "good" or even "terrible" match if you think she's capable of doing that based on what you've seen. :lol: Your standards are low af man.

I never said she is a Wrestling master or that she can wrestle like Io Shirai or something.

For the wwe Standards though the Matches I showed are decent enough for a Performer with no Wrestling experience outside of the wwe and she still has room to improve during her time there IF they let her.

They have to be if you enjoy non-Japanese female promotions that much.

:shifty:

Enjoying, SHINE, Stardom and SHIMMER the most. LU, Seedling and Impact partially. the Womens of Honor has quite a few good women competing there and some decent talent aswell.

Archived