What are your saved custom matches?

SecondComing

• War of Wood - fatal 4 way elimination table match
  • Ladder Rush - 8 man ladder match with a 5 minute time limit (hard as hell to win but really favours the champ)
  • First Blood - 1 on 1
  • Chaos - 8 man battle royal with pins/submissions, and everyone starts with 3 finishers
  • Sudden Death - 1 on 1 finisher match and you both start with a finisher
  • Ironman Hell in a Cell - 6 man HIAC with Ironman rules
  • 6 Man Table Elimination - 6 man tag table match
  • Elimination Hardcore Match - 2 on 2 tornado tag with no DQ, and falls count anywhere
  • Custom Royal Rumble - don't have a name for this one but it's a royal rumble where everyone has 3 finishers and the intervals are at their lowest.

First Blood Match - 1 vs. 1

Loin's Den Match - 1 vs. 1 Cage Match with KO & Submission only rules with a 30 minutes time limit.

Fatal 4 Way Match - Elimination Finisher Only rules.

Elimination Tag Team Tables Match.

Old Elimination Chamber Match.

Tag Team Ironman Match - Pinfall and Submission or Countout to win with a 30 minutes time limit.

Two out of Three Falls HIAC Match - Set with a 60 minutes time limit.

Two vs. Three Handicap Elimination Match.

Six Man Battle Royal - Set with Pinfalls & Submissions.

Eight Man Battle Royal - Set with Pinfalls & Submissions.

Ko matches are my primary setting. Missed it alot in the past few games. Turn submissions on so those who have them as finishers can still use them. (Sucks you still cant use them all match types). Maybe one of these days they'll fix thay. Had a great back in forth match with seth rollins. Beat me twice by ko until i finally got him.Fun though and didnt mind taking the loss. On a side note some of the submissions in the hold catagory work in most all match types. Sharpshooter standing and figure 4 by legs. There are others but haven't tested them all yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there literally anyway to make anything close to War Games? Like does the alliance thing work if I did 6 man HIAC with 2 stables would they work together so it seems like a 6 man tag?

nah it would still be pre-programmed as all against all. i would say you could do it if everyone was human controlled, but that wouldn't work either now since they dropped it back to 4 player. do custom matches work online as that could be 6 player? but then that wouldn't even need to be custom.

I've just made a couple of real life matches, like the 6 and 8 man tag team eliminations.

I did make a first to 2 falls triple threat and fatal fourway though.

Archived