Jimmy Jacobs No Longer Working For WWE Following Bullet Club Invasion Photo-Op

HeLLBlaZer#14

If Bryan posts a pic of himself in a NJPW ring he'd probably be asked to take it down, which is fair. Even if not, fans aint gonna be able to turn on the most recent NJPW episode to see Bryan on there.

Wrong on many levels. Just looked at Karl Anderson's and Finn's Instagrams and they have NJPW stuff on there. 'The most recent NJPW episode' lmao. Ever heard of NJPW World?

Oh and btw, they're not 'freelancers'.

If they directly posted a reference to it like "this was my best match in NJPW, go watch it on NJPW World", WWE would have more than a right to fine/suspend/fire him etc but this isn't to do with Jacobs. He posted a picture using hashtags to promote a rival, well not company because they're freelancers but he promoted something non WWE. You don't get away with that. He used the hashtag #bcinvasion.

If it was just a pic of him with them saying "I had fun catching up with my old friends", WWE wouldn't give a shit.

People are just on an anti WWE bandwagon, what Jacobs did was wrong and he deserved to be punished. He directly supported and promoted something that is anti WWE, the company he works for. If someone from McDonalds posted about how KFC is so much better and McD sucks, they're getting fired.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He basically promoted another company shitting on the one he worked for. He deserved punishment. If a McDonalds employee went outside to join KFC employees petitioning outside, he'd probably get fired too.

God *censored*ing damn this is a terrible analogy. I feel like this clip sums up my rage pretty well.

Anyway, I agree he should have been punished, or at least it's understandable why he would be. The invasion thing is clearly a serious thing in the 'E (seen with the cease and desist), so obviously he's gonna be punished for posting a photo with the other side ABOUT THE INVASION. If anything, WWE couldn't not punish him cos it'd make them look like jokes. Was firing too far? Maybe, but it depends what his standing was before the photo. Although if the report that he had heat for taking personal time is true, then that's total bullshit. Slightly off topic, but wrestlers being punished/demoted for taking time off for injuries and the like is disgraceful.

That video has nothing to do with promoting rival companies.

and yeah it was a bit of a weak analogy but I was trying to compare it to the current situation of them being outside a RAW event. I think something like, a higher up in McD tweeting "McD is shit, get KFC instead #screwmickyds", that aint gonna go down well.

Or if MS employees showed up to Sony HQ and got on a megaphone and yelled out "Sony sucks!" and then some Sony dudes come out and join in

That video has nothing to do with promoting rival companies.

and yeah it was a bit of a weak analogy but I was trying to compare it to the current situation of them being outside a RAW event. I think something like, a higher up in McD tweeting "McD is shit, get KFC instead #screwmickyds", that aint gonna go down well.

Or if MS employees showed up to Sony HQ and got on a megaphone and yelled out "Sony sucks!" and then some Sony dudes come out and join in

Oh yeah, the other one was a weak analogy, these ones are top-notch, though.

Hey guys! It's always fun to see old friends and have a good time together (takes and posts picture).

*Mobile rings*. Heeeeyyy Jacobs! Nice picture with your friends! BTW: YOU ARE FIRED!

Like Seriously?

Hey guys! It's always fun to see old friends and have a good time together (takes and posts picture).

*Mobile rings*. Heeeeyyy Jacobs! Nice picture with your friends! BTW: YOU ARE FIRED!

Like Seriously?

Don't pretend like that's the situation.

Like Seriously?

I don't but it definately looks like it.

Like Seriously?

But he did put with it there invasion shit and promoted there current thing while they were shitting on WWE.

Like Seriously?

But he did put with it there invasion shit and promoted there current thing while they were shitting on WWE.

*Their

Like Seriously?

*Their

It,might look like it but that just makes the click bait gossip sites it sounds better my guess it lot nore he did

Welp

More on that... (spoilers beware)

ROH veteran Jimmy Jacobs made an appearance at their iPPV on Sunday, just days after we broke the news of his WWE release, and the former writer was there to poke fun at what happened.

It all went down at Global Wars: Chicago when Bullet Club gathered in the ring to cut a promo after Kenny Omega retained his IWGP United States Championship with a win over Yoshi-Hashi.

Before the BC leader could sign off though, Matt Jackson interjected saying they should all take a selfie to commemorate the moment. However, none of the wrestlers had a phone on them. So they looked to the crowd for help and discovered Jimmy amongst the fans.

The group then went to the ringside area to snap a selfie with their buddy and Nick Jackson got on the microphone afterward to apologize on their behalf for getting him fired.

Watch the segment below.

https://streamable.com/9jrhs

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/jimmy-jacobs-roh-appearance-video/#.WeRbmtvMxQI

Archived