Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season 2 spoilers -

Im looking forward to seeing how he handles trying to keep the peace with Harlems crime world whilst also trying to keep himself from becoming one himself.

I predict by the end of season 3 he loses the club and everything which sets him up to form the Heroes for Hire with Iron Fist because he needs the cash to keep himself afloat. It seems like they were building their relationship in season 2 and that episode really progressed Dannys character and made me like him a lot more. I think they understand how bad they made him in his debut season and are trying to rectify him a bit. After LC season 3 and IF season 2 we could see a Heroes for Hire miniseries or even a permanent combination of the two shows. I really hope they do.

Is Iron Fist S2 later this year? I know Daredevil S3 and Punisher S2 is out next year.

Not sure if Defenders 2 is planned

Daredevil is expected to be released this year. Probably the same slot The Punisher had last year. In the winter/late autumn. The individual shows tend to have a year off between seasons. Iron Fist will get a season 2 next year as will The Punisher. I suppose they could change their schedules, but I would bet on DD S3 being this year.

Not sure about The Defenders. I expect there will be eventually, but it might have a differently line up. It eventually might leave Netflix when Disney launch their own streaming service. I would like them to include Moon Knight, and I'm sure he'll pop up in the MCU at some point, but maybe not as part of this Netflix crew. The writers of Infinity War and the Cap movies explained recently that Moon Knight is complicated to produce for. The character started in the 80's (I think) with a very goofy premise and became 'cool' later on. So they'd have to combine the goofiness of his early character development with what the character is like today, which could be a tonal nightmare to adapt on screen.

But if anyone can do it, it's the guys running Marvel Netflix.

Almost finished Cage S2, prolly wrap it up tomorrow and man... kinda underwhelmed. I love my ladies Misty and Mariah, but imo there's very little redeeming quality with everyone else save Bushmaster. I do really like that the season isn't comprised of the same corn that second half of S1 had with the Diamondback situation, but I'm not anxious to watch the following episode like I was the first time around. It's not at all awful but it's... like I said, underwhelming.

Just finished Luke Cage S2, I think I had the opposite experience that I did with S1. I kinda struggled getting through the first couple episodes this season but I couldn't help but binge the second half. Definitely better than S1 imo and the relationships between Luke and Mariah and Luke and Bushmaster were quite interesting. The last episode was kinda underwhelming for me, until the last 20 mins or so. I wouldn't never expected that ending!

Have a feeling that Antman and Wasp is probably going to be the lowest end of the MCU spectrum. Might be better than the first Ant-Man...and whichever one of the Iron Man films it was that sucked pretty bad...but probably not much else.

Reviews say otberswise.

Sucks how us UK folk get it a month late.

Loved Ant-Man and the Wasp, minus the Carlos Pena part.

Him trying to answer where Pym and others were while on the truth serum was annoying. Other than that, I enjoyed the movie.

COngrats to Black Widow, I guess.

Archived