Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fight Me.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 & 2 Remastered

After 5 I'm gonna have to hold off on getting my hopes up until I see more. Fingers crossed that Vicarious Visions can keep up the good stuff after the Crash N. Sane Trilogy.

Wish they also remastered Underground 2, had a blast playing that on my PSP back in the day lol

Literally dug my 360 out of storage and played the HD remake a few weeks ago. Im hoping this selling well gets us more remakes and more importantly skate 4. 

9 hours ago, AlterNation said:

After 5 I'm gonna have to hold off on getting my hopes up until I see more. Fingers crossed that Vicarious Visions can keep up the good stuff after the Crash N. Sane Trilogy.

Read  an interview where they said they got access to the orginal code Neversoft used. And a bunch of old Neversoft employees who worked on the original games now work for Vicarious Visions, the ones who will be making this remaster. So the foundation is as solid as it can be.

Plus with their recent remaster of CNST I've got confidence they'll do this one justice as well.

9 hours ago, Jeb ? said:

Wish they also remastered Underground 2, had a blast playing that on my PSP back in the day lol

Facts, so much *censored*ery 

12 hours ago, AlterNation said:

After 5 I'm gonna have to hold off on getting my hopes up until I see more.

That's a mood.

The only one I've ever owned and fully played was Project 8. This would be cool to play. My bestfriend is excited because this is his childhood and the reason that put him on the map for Skateboarding

Good for its fans! I've... only ever really played Pro Skater 4, so if they were to remaster that i'd be all over it.

The only Tony Hawk game ive owned and fully played was Project 8, i loved that game. I was, years ago, going to ask my mom to get me Tony Hawk Ride for Christmas the year it came out. Im glad i didn't, my friend convinced me

God the game makes old levels have totally new life i might cry. This was my childhood. 

Ive been playing the HD remix that came out for the 360 arcade for a the past few months and the controls just don't feel right at all. I have high hopes for this one.

I thought with me being older I'd be able to play this game no bother, it's humbling to find I'm still repeatedly eating pavement nearly 20 years on. 

Tag for secret character just incase someone didn't want to know

Omg Jack freaking Black himself is a secret character. As Officer Dick

5 minutes ago, ThreeG said:

I'm probably just shit, but **** it's way harder than I remember ?

I feel the same tbh.

You can always turn mods on in settings. :hqhq: