Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

WWE Show Discussion

watching a few highlights. was Raw…less terrible than usual?

I saw the WWE account tweets of that RAW ending and I don't even wanna watch it lmao

Based on highlights..Humberto Carillo vs Ricochet, Cedric Alexander vs Jeff Hardy, Kofi Kingston/MVP segment and the contract signing for the wwe championship seemed good but the rest..blah! The hocus pocus bs with Alexa, "Lilly" and Shayna made me cringe pretty hard!

I'm more interested in knowing who IS watching Raw at this point.

Must be the same demographic of people who like Honey Boo Boo, and think Minions are the peak of comedy. 

I’m sure it wasn’t meant to be funny but that ending segment had me dying of laughter. I don’t know now Shayna kept a straight face with the mirror and everything. 

at this point draft everybody to Smackdown and just animate RAW. crown the first CGI world champion in 2021.

remember that like Smackdown List that lasted for a couple weeks to show us who was in line for title shots? Orton and Dillinger had like a mini feud because of it? RAW needs that, if for nothing else than to just give it some *censored*ing direction.

1 hour ago, EJ! said:

remember that like Smackdown List that lasted for a couple weeks to show us who was in line for title shots? Orton and Dillinger had like a mini feud because of it? RAW needs that, if for nothing else than to just give it some *censored*ing direction.

So...a ranking system? :hqhq:

Mansoor would be #1 contender for the world title with all his wins on Main Event/205 Live/NXT. :lol:

It's incredible how Raw gets worse every week when they are just weeks away from going back on the road with live crowds. You'd think they'd be going all out now and improving their whole product over a year's worth 

40 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

So...a ranking system? :hqhq:

Mansoor would be #1 contender for the world title with all his wins on Main Event/205 Live/NXT. :lol:

yeah i guess that’s what i was trying to say lol if i was WWE i’m shamelessly stealing that but *Censored* yeah Mansoor vs Bobby Lashley book it NOW

5 hours ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

I’m hoping Raw is better just by fans shitting on everything but I don’t have faith in a WWE crowd no matter how long it’s been

I don’t have faith in most wrestling fans. lol So many accept or like the dumbest shit.

I wouldn't even go to a live Raw right now...would y'all? Lol.

After this long without a live show...why would Raw be the place? I'd rather go literally anywhere else.

On 6/8/2021 at 8:06 PM, PaperThinWalls said:

I don’t have faith in most wrestling fans. lol So many accept or like the dumbest shit.

That’s called a matter of preference.

Yeah, sure. It’s their taste and I think a lot of wrestling fans have bad taste. And they can flip around and think I have bad taste, too. That’s ok. I’ll argue and justify my opinion as they should, too. That’s how it works.

Ali/Garza was a weird match to have. Who would've thought Ali was the pushed one out of the two lol

Shelton looking clean af in the red Gold Standard trunks.

Edited by Fight Me.