WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

A babyface in that role that does not work. She's celebrating her win despite not actually beating her opponent. That makes her obnoxious and unlikable.

Know what else was obnoxious and unlikable? Yes chants. Everything turned out fine.

5 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

Know what else was obnoxious and unlikable? Yes chants. Everything turned out fine.

Huh? I don't know how you made that connection to Bryan? Did Bryan ever win a match exactly how Cross did and then celebrate as if he actually beat his opponent? If he did, then yeah -- that's *censored*ing stupid.

Just now, PaperThinWalls said:

Huh? I don't know how you made that connection to Bryan? Did Bryan ever win a match exactly how Cross did and then celebrate as if he actually beat his opponent? If he did, then yeah -- that's *censored*ing stupid.

I remember him getting a chickenshit victory early on and doing the yes chant over and over and over. It was in its infancy...it hadn’t caught on with crowds yet. I remember thinking that was the most obnoxious and annoying thing I’d ever seen. Come to find out....

2 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

I remember him getting a chickenshit victory early on and doing the yes chant over and over and over. It was in its infancy...it hadn’t caught on with crowds yet. I remember thinking that was the most obnoxious and annoying thing I’d ever seen. Come to find out....

The dude was a heel when he started the Yes chant. Nikki is not a heel. She's the WWE version of a babyface.

1 minute ago, PaperThinWalls said:

What’s up with jobbers bloodying up stars these days?

Looks cool though lol

Was that Ember with Eva?

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived