WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Numbers-wise, WWE is getting destroyed. But they don't care because the brand is too big to fail at this point. If WWE wasn't publicly traded and worth billions of dollars in stock value, this would be a problem. Unfortunately, they don't need to give half a shit about quality, because the bottom line will always be in their favor anyway.

Oh yeah. Was walking around south beach last night at 12:00 AM and saw a jacked dude walking weird that my girlfriend pointed out. I was like “Oh that looks like Jinder Mahal”. I get closer, and it was Jinder Mahal ? I just said hey and kept it moving. Didn’t want to invade on him and his wife. 

It’s because of the NBA playoffs. WWE and AEW have both seen big drops. So it’s not like there’s no rhyme or reason to this. At the same time, though, I think it does show wrestling’s declining popularity; the lows keep getting lower and lower every year.

1 minute ago, The Nerd said:

Wait that’s real? Cardi is actually showing up? Lol Oh man!

It's just a rumor currently about her hosting Summerslam. I just remember when WWE first found out she was a fan, they were trying to book her into an angle with Carmella. It would still work imo, and that was like a year or two ago.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived