WWE 2K19 - Screenshot Thread

Jeb ★

Even weirder is that she has a completely different render than the ingame model.

It all makes so little sense and i would like to hear 2k's reason why they didnt use a more accurate model of her and instead gone with a look she never once wore on TV.

She had that short hair at live event.. but yeah, never on TV.

11b4vfa.jpg

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even weirder is that she has a completely different render than the ingame model.

It all makes so little sense and i would like to hear 2k's reason why they didnt use a more accurate model of her and instead gone with a look she never once wore on TV.

Those render pictures dont really reflect anything. They can have different attires than those pics.

Also the explaination is simple. Lana had the shorter hair earlier this year, she even wrestled with it like that at House Shows and they thought she was going to keep the look but didnt. If they decided to only work with what was on TV it wouldnt have happened but if she did in fact keep the short hair it wouldve been a nice late addition to the game to make her more current.

The fact 2K took her attire and hair from a parody image WWE released bothers me. That's either just lazy or some models are being done by non-wrestling fans that had no idea thats not how she actually looked IRL. Terrible research. Model looks great if only she actually wore that and had short hair at some point.

Reminds me of WWE 13 when people complained about Ryback's finisher and THQ told us that they got it from a youtube video of him performing the move on Paul Heyman.

Atleast she's in wrestling gear. THQ in the past at times put the women in non wrestling gear as playable wrestlers.

Hated that.....I am still mad about women's attire including heels as well as the Million Dollar Man wearing a suit and Dusty Rhodes street wear in smackdown vs raw 2011 and not having wrestling attire as an alternate.

Atleast she's in wrestling gear. THQ in the past at times put the women in non wrestling gear as playable wrestlers.

Hated that.....I am still mad about women's attire including heels as well as the Million Dollar Man wearing a suit and Dusty Rhodes street wear in smackdown vs raw 2011 and not having wrestling attire as an alternate.

Don't forget about kevin nash in wrestling gear but in dress shoes while his casual attire is in wrestling boots.

She had that short hair at live event.. but yeah, never on TV.

11b4vfa.jpg

Ok i can get the short hair if they based her look off a live event, even though its dumb when they base a model off a one time look, but whats the explanation with the attire? Lana herself even said shes never wore that attire before.

I swear it bugs me to no end when they take a look from a house show or live event and use that for the game, like when Jericho wrestled the 1 night at Roadblock in his old gear 2K took that and put him in those old trunks in the game. We're lucky some of these wrestlers haven't dressed up as a clown for a house show or they'd put someone in a clown costume in the game.

She actually wore it in a live house show event and Mixed Match Challenge, but with a long hair and different color..

HouseShow

2vhxh1s.jpg

Mixed Match Challenge

e8k7xf.jpg2zhpitf.jpg

She also wore it for a WWE Photoshoot before, but with a long hair.

1rrsb7.jpg

She actually wore it in a live house show event and Mixed Match Challenge, but with a long hair and different color..

HouseShow

2vhxh1s.jpg

Mixed Match Challenge

e8k7xf.jpg2zhpitf.jpg

She also wore it for a WWE Photoshoot before, but with a long hair.

1rrsb7.jpg

Well thats odd, Lana said shes never wore that gear before, or wrestled with short hair before. This really puzzles me, i guess its a combination of 2K taking an obscure attire and giving her a hair style she briefly had at a live event and Lana just doesn't remember it?

Cause Lana seems sure shes never wrestled in that gear before, unless she just means the black and gold one specifically and not the overall look of the gear.

To me, I truly don't care about if her model is inaccurate. It's something I wouldn't criticize 2K or Yukes for. I'm mainly looking at gameplay and bug fixes this year. Also Universe mode and MyCareer.

PS: If you get extremely pissed (not passionate) at 2K and Yukes' decisions, then don't buy the game until they please you.

So no new overall reveal/screenshots this weekend or is Lana from today?

Lana is from last night with Rusev. They've been posting them very late at night the past few days lol.

In regard to the Lana thing, I think what we're overlooking is that there's like a 95% chance she had her hair like that and her gear like that for the scan.

Except Lana isn't happy about it so maybe not lol.

In regard to the Lana thing, I think what we're overlooking is that there's like a 95% chance she had her hair like that and her gear like that for the scan.

Except Lana isn't happy about it so maybe not lol.

Yeah i doubt Lana would be reacting this way about it if she was scanned with her hair and gear like that, she seems really surprised and pissed about how her models looks.

Archived