WWE2K18 Gameplay Reveal Thread

J-man89

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't watched the moves vid cause i'm trying to keep myself from seeing anything else till i actually play the game. But i just need to know, is there any new spears? Specifically for Reigns, and also Bobby Lashley's flipping spear.

There is one new spear, don't think it's a good fit for Roman though. But it does have a pretty cool pin combo

I haven't watched the moves vid cause i'm trying to keep myself from seeing anything else till i actually play the game. But i just need to know, is there any new spears? Specifically for Reigns, and also Bobby Lashley's flipping spear.

There is a new Running Spear with pin combo. And also a Gore.

There is one new spear, don't think it's a good fit for Roman though. But it does have a pretty cool pin combo

Damn that sucks, was really hoping Roman would get a new Spear.

Awesome! Been wanting a spear with a pin combo for years, and good to hear we finally got a proper Gore with Rhyno.

Still holding out hope we get Bobby Lashley's flipping spear in the moves pack DLC along with a better Reigns Spear.

it was captured for him specifically based on the match he had with aj at payback, i believe.

Damn that sucks, was really hoping Roman would get a new Spear.

Awesome! Been wanting a spear with a pin combo for years, and good to hear we finally got a proper Gore with Rhyno.

Still holding out hope we get Bobby Lashley's flipping spear in the moves pack DLC along with a better Reigns Spear.

It's not exactly Roman's spear though. But it should work for him.

It seems like they gathered ideas from old games and did better versions of them. I know Timschel has said a thousand times that the carry system wasn't modeled after UCMs but I think he understands why we're reminded of it. And then the selling system looks great, and when I saw Rollins start the match by dropkicking Styles and Styles sells while getting up, I'm reminded of WWE 12-WWE 2K14(I think) which isn't a bad thing, I'm glad they did it.

it was captured for him specifically based on the match he had with aj at payback, i believe.

Oh you talking about this Spear at 4:43?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P0gZ7wCsiw

yes that's the one. what we captured is pretty close.

You guys killed it with the moves this year. Major props. P.S. Is the Diving DDT going to be fixed before launch?

The Fireman's Carry Sidewalk Slam and Suplex Neckbreaker are for AJ Styles, right? I was so happy to see his knee drop.

The Suplex Neckbreaker is Ryder's, I believe.

So I was looking at the new moves video again.

The forearm drop....does that mean mr.wonderful might be a dlc? Or does someone else use that move now?

Also a lot of Kyle O'Riley moves in there too( got my hopes up, but I doubt it) could just be like last year when they had a lot of moves from the cwc.

Archived