Screenshot Thread

Ernez

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shouldn't Seth's tight side design shiny instead of matt material?

rollins.jpg?w=610&h=343&crop=1

That's what I was saying, too. The screenshots look amazing but attire-wise, they should have his attire shiny like it is on TV.

Yeah, I was going to say, doesn't he just wear that every week on Raw with whatever his latest shirt is? Lol

Pretty sure, he's been wearing that same one for almost a year now I think with, aside from the black HIAC or WM 33 Kingslayer.

They scanned Cena naked?

From what I can gather they scan the head, and then manually sculpt the body based off reference pictures and video.

One of my pet peeves of 2K17 is the fact Roman Reigns' massive chest tattoo is missing, his tribal art ends on his shoulder. If they scanned him in his underwear surely they'd have picked it up.

I hate that because you have to cover the area of the tattoo up when giving him alternate attires, and I was trying to give him a more "professional" look with trunks.

They scanned Cena naked?

From what I can gather they scan the head, and then manually sculpt the body based off reference pictures and video.

One of my pet peeves of 2K17 is the fact Roman Reigns' massive chest tattoo is missing, his tribal art ends on his shoulder. If they scanned him in his underwear surely they'd have picked it up.

I hate that because you have to cover the area of the tattoo up when giving him alternate attires, and I was trying to give him a more "professional" look with trunks.

He didn't have the Tattoo when he got scanned

They scanned Cena naked?

He's had it for years. Unless they just used an old scan.

They scanned Cena naked?

He's had it for years. Unless they just used an old scan.

They don't rescan superstars every year.

Pretty sure the attire in the screenshot and that IG post is his HIAC '16 attire

Material is still wrong if thats the attire, cause the black on the sides from his HIAC attire was shiny.

skysports-kevin-owens-seth-rollins-hell-

At the end of the day its not a huge deal cause we can easily change it ourselves, its just its kinda weird the cover star is in some random attire no one has really seen him wear.

My main complain with attires, and it's not a complain I do often but as long as were on the topic, is that they pick as someone said not only a very obscure attire that was worn once or twice, but it's also mostly always a plain looking, black and white attire. Rey Misterio is one good example of this, he always had very colorful attires yet the last two or three games I think his attires were all black or dark blue. I think Batista and Daniel Bryan were other guys that got awful choices for their attires.

Ughhhh, here we go with the attire complaints

Ughhhh, here we go with the people complaining about people complaining. Lol.
Ughhhh, here we go with people complaining about people complaining about people complaining.

Ughhh here we go with people complaining about at game thats not even out yet, have you invented a time machine? If not just STFU thanks

Ughhhh, here we go with the attire complaints

Ughhhh, here we go with the people complaining about people complaining. Lol.
Ughhhh, here we go with people complaining about people complaining about people complaining.

Ughhh here we go with people complaining about at game thats not even out yet, have you invented a time machine? If not just STFU thanks

Firstly I was joking, secondly lose the attitude. People can complain if there is something they don't like, you don't have to agree with them, but don't talk down to them.

Archived