Screenshot Thread

Ernez

I am really happy with the new screenshot. Good to see Seth has a new hairstyle and not the crappy 2k15 without the blond streak just colored black one. Also in the 2kdev video they showed Cena's model. Hope they can add his orange shirt since he has the blue shirt by default in their scan.

Screenshots?

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really happy with the new screenshot. Good to see Seth has a new hairstyle and not the crappy 2k15 without the blond streak just colored black one. Also in the 2kdev video they showed Cena's model. Hope they can add his orange shirt since he has the blue shirt by default in their scan.

Screenshots?

Just go back a page to see it.

Screenshots?

I talk about Cena.

You see what dropping the last gen consoles will do for the development team.

No,getting a new engine did that

No last-gen + new engine = screen shot last gen babies need to get over it and upgrade. Time to move on
Grow up man, are you able to make a post without insulting soneone?

@King RyderFan you sound mad bruh the truth hurts dont it? Ya i have a Ps3 too but its time upgrade to the Ps4 and i did that day one and my Ps3 been collecting dust

Screenshots?

I talk about Cena.

Shows the scanning & building of Cena model here:

https://twitter.com/WWEgames/status/893122685546278913

Screenshots?

I talk about Cena.

Watch the new 2KDev video. Link is on the other thread.

No last-gen + new engine = screen shot last gen babies need to get over it and upgrade. Time to move on

@King RyderFan you sound mad bruh the truth hurts dont it? Ya i have a Ps3 too but its time upgrade to the Ps4 and i did that day one and my Ps3 been collecting dust

Fancy that, I do have both consoles, but I can talk without coming across like a 5 year old who thinks his toy is so much better than anyone else's.

Good lord, calm down. You sound like a child.

Damn only people sounding like a child is you all. Get mad over people stating the facts. Its time to move on from last gen period.

Anyways i wont waste my time good day everyone :-)

Damn only people sounding like a child is you all. Get mad over the facts. Its time to move on from last gen period.

It's not the "facts", it's your shitty attitude. I agree it's time to move on, but there is no need to throw insults. Act your age, not your shoe size.

The lighting of the game is really outstanding. Look at the difference of the lighting of 2k17 and 2k18.

While doing the screenshots I suddenly got the urge of not playing 2K17 till 2K18 gets released hahaha!!

I like how the hair doesn't look too shiny anymore (hope to see it like that in other future screenshots). Also the color of the hair looks better. Can't wait to see this in motion. Also, I wish they improved the sweat in this game. I barely notice sweat in 2k17. Hoping blood is also updated. Blood should not be dripping directly on the chest. It should be smudged and should be dripping from head to neck then chest. But since WWE doesn't like blood we'll be lucky to see improvements from it. I really like the blood effects in WM21 for the xbox.

uDDDQ6R.jpg

q3bD6Uj.jpg

Archived