Screenshot Thread

Ernez

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Rollins tights from 2k17 is in superstar creation.

Is that Cena updated? Looks like most current

Not sure yet if he's getting his blue or orange shirt, but that's definitely his most recent attire.

I'm really trying to figure out what attire they're going from, i can't remember Seth ever wearing that specific looking attire in the screen shot. Ifanyone knows please post a pic.

It's around November December last year.

DkRcpWs.jpghliRC4f.jpg

What I really want is a new gameplay engine, at least make the game faster. It was so boring how slow the wrestler moved the past three years.

Well, they're supposed to have a new system for ultimate control moves...so, that alone should make matches 1000% more enjoyable for me, personally. And hopefully they fixed weapon physics/hit-detection, so we can do moves onto steel steps and things like that. If they have those two things squared away...then I'll be pleased.

I'm really trying to figure out what attire they're going from, i can't remember Seth ever wearing that specific looking attire in the screen shot. Ifanyone knows please post a pic.

DkRcpWs.jpghliRC4f.jpg

I dunno the screenshot attire still looks different, the material on the side of his tights is a much more darker silver and doesn't have that shine effect on it either, as someone else said it looks as if its matted material.

I am really happy that they rescanned cena. His model the last 3 years is good but i hate his always angry face in the game. Hoping becky was rescanned. Don't want to see her always smiling face in the game.

Regarding Seth's attire. I think they used his old attire. The first attire he wore when he joined the authority. With a different belt.

DkRcpWs.jpghliRC4f.jpg

I dunno the screenshot attire still looks different, the material on the side of his tights is a much more darker silver and doesn't have that shine effect on it either, as someone else said it looks as if its matted material.

Also, looking at the real shirt, Freakin' is white, whereas it looks more grey in the screenshot of the model.

I am really happy that they rescanned cena. His model the last 3 years is good but i hate his always angry face in the game. Hoping becky was rescanned. Don't want to see her always smiling face in the game.

Regarding Seth's attire. I think they used his old attire. The first attire he wore when he joined the authority. With a different belt.

Yeah thats pretty much what it looks like, no idea why they'd go that far back though, he's been wearing his current black/silver attire since he returned from his knee injury more than a year ago.

Archived