What did you get/give for Christmas?

PopUpPowerPost

Got- Lynx sets, chocolates and some clothes

The good old Africa deodorant and shower gel. Same thing for me every year mate lol

Lynx must make so much money at Christmas

Cosmetics in general. Ironically I only buy Lynx. Africa is my favourite.

Anyway I got three books on the London Underground (a favourite subject of mine) how it was designed, constructed and evolved etc. I got the Dirty Harry and Jurassic Park boxsets, a Murray Walker quote T-Shirt (There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire) and a cool canvas print of Tower Bridge that lights up. I think my favourite is the ID bracelet from my daughter inscribed with "Bestest Daddy". Oh and also a copy of Windows 7 which hopefully will help my laptop run web browsers better. F*ck Vista.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all have amazing gift givers, minus you maniac, you should hunt down your present giver like the amazing masked maniac you are (and any potential pre presentiers). wrap them in wrapping paper, roll them down a hill and go from there..

Unless you really love coffee and someone with not a lot of money, got you that so more meaningful then we think, which is worth as much as the lists here, in terms of value.. But again, if that's not the case, re read paragraph 1.

I'll just add this card to my collection. I must have 8 Starbucks cards just laying around. It's all good though, presents become less and less as you get older and the old cliche it's the thought that counts seems to hold more meaning.

I got a Byron Leftwich Jaguars jersey (I don't watch Football though), New cell phone, VR headset, gold watch, Popcorn bucket, 2 Axe Apollo product kits, Wallet, Dragonball seasons 1 & 2, Guardians of the Galaxy blu-ray, Baseketball, 2 pairs of pants and a box of holiday Booty O's.

Popcorn bucket?! Please elaborate Golf :lol:

• Playstation VR and Camera
  • PS+ 1 year subscription
  • Gloves
  • Socks
  • Belt
  • Boxers
  • Wallet
  • After Shave
  • Captain America Civil War 3D
  • Star Wars The Force Awakens 3D
  • Game of Thrones Season 6
  • The Walking Dead Season 6
  • Red Dwarf XI
  • The Walking Dead Book 13

And most importantly... Lynx Africa gift set. Because Christmas isn't complete without it.

Also I spent £200 in the sale today on games.

I've got Batman Arkham VR, Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Watch Dogs 2, The Last Guardian, Dead Rising 4, Dishonoured 2, Deus Ex, Quantum Break.

• Gloves
  • Socks
  • Belt
  • Boxers
  • Wallet
  • After Shave
  • Red Dwarf XI
And most importantly... Lynx Africa gift set. Because Christmas isn't complete without it.

I've got Batman Arkham VR, Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Watch Dogs 2, The Last Guardian, Dead Rising 4, Dishonoured 2, Deus Ex, Quantum Break.</p>

DR 4 is on sale? Where?

• Gloves
  • Socks
  • Belt
  • Boxers
  • Wallet
  • After Shave
  • Red Dwarf XI

I've got Batman Arkham VR, Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Watch Dogs 2, The Last Guardian, Dead Rising 4, Dishonoured 2, Deus Ex, Quantum Break.</p>

DR 4 is on sale? Where?

http://www.shopto.net/video-games/xbox-one/XB1DE67-dead-rising-4

£26.86

• 2 weeks later...

My brother got me a Power Rangers Legacy Dragon Dagger.

Cool gift. I've been meaning to get the new legacy zords for a collection. They seem like the best available as far as I know.

The zords are great imo. We have the legacy dino megazord, dragonzord, ninja megazord, and falconzord. We're still saving up for the thunder megazord. It's too expensive. The tigerzord has been pretty rare here in the philippines. We cant't seem to find it in any store. We also have the legacy saba and communicator.

Working shirts from both of my parents.

I gave my mother money, my father a cologne set and my 6-year old cousin a Dory The Explorer book with an electronic 'phone' that came with it.

Unless we can also count what we bought for ourselves.

Archived