DLC Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this video sadly confirmed that they have gone wiht the unrelated un personilized minitron :(

minitron in the dlc seems to be like this ( wiht the few we saw in the video)

god father albert, bossman, big show jaqueline, ivory will be attitude wwe logo( the scratched logo)

sting , sting wolfpack, rick flair, wcw feebird, bret hart , ddp , cactus jack, will be the wcw blue logo

papa shango golden logo

i thikn its not logical after all tatanka, brutus beef cake, greg valentine, psycho sid, and eddie all came with minitron. and not generic one specificated for them

i still hope but dont hold any expectation that htey at least added a nwo red minitron

i dont wanna my wolfpack to go wiht wcw , or wwe logo, or the nwo black and white

i want it to be red and black or black and red nwo logo

or a wolf

• Glad to see the SmackDown! nameplate is animated, but I wish, for historical authenticity's sake, the minitron didn't play during entrances.

I like the light blue ropes on SmackDown!

I was willing to overlook Bret's black hair for his WWF attire, but I'm definitely dying this one more brown.

Good to see WCW Saturday Night in any form. I've always liked that nameplate logo.

Didn't expect The Godfather audio entrance. That's cool.

I might do a baby blue NWA attire for the Nature Boy to go along with my Great American Bash 1990 arena.

Gotta say I'm pretty disappointed in Show. They literally put a wig on Big Show 2000.

Armageddon still showing that lighting problem with old arenas.

I wasn't able to hear most themes, but it sounds like Cactus has his real WCW theme.

Rat tail Sting is one of the best models of the game!

Excellent job on the Clash of the Champions arena, considering the NWA issue.

Nice Jackie.

Disappointed that the guy didn't show Wolfpac Sting or WCCW.

• Glad to see the SmackDown! nameplate is animated, but I wish, for historical authenticity's sake, the minitron didn't play during entrances.
  • I like the light blue ropes on SmackDown!
  • I was willing to overlook Bret's black hair for his WWF attire, but I'm definitely dying this one more brown.
  • Good to see WCW Saturday Night in any form. I've always liked that nameplate logo.
  • Didn't expect The Godfather audio entrance. That's cool.
  • I might do a baby blue NWA attire for the Nature Boy to go along with my Great American Bash 1990 arena.
  • Gotta say I'm pretty disappointed in Show. They literally put a wig on Big Show 2000.
  • Armageddon still showing that lighting problem with old arenas.
  • I wasn't able to hear most themes, but it sounds like Cactus has his real WCW theme.
  • Rat tail Sting is one of the best models of the game!
  • Excellent job on the Clash of the Champions arena, considering the NWA issue.
  • Nice Jackie.
  • Disappointed that the guy didn't show Wolfpac Sting or WCCW.

From what I can hear, I think they've used the Unholy Alliance theme for Show - I hope so.

Oh my...the titty meats on that Ivory model

Jackie as well, boobtastic..

Everything looks pretty damn good, Jimmy Garvin's hair and Albert's beard looks bit off. But speaking of hair, DDP model with a good looking hair! About time!

I wish Ric Flair's hair was a little shorter on the sides, a little more like half way showing his ears.

Jimmy Garvin, I'd prefer with the beard and i wish we had he option to edit this.

No rebel flags for Michael Hayes entrance jacket.

The Von Erichs(Kerry and Kevin) hair color isn't accurate. I know we can fix this but it takes a CAW slot.

The new DDP model looks awesome! I'll have to edit him using 96/97 attires. but DDP Bush Head will no longer be used!

Having seen the trailer, I'm actually now more excited. I only really wanted Armageddon 99, but there's a lot of stuff that will be cool to have in the game as well.

Bossman's theme's going on the jukebox.

Lmao, looks like they threw wigs on Flair and Big Show's in-game models. Also did they use Brie as one of the ho's or just her hairstyle and headshape? Lol

Ha ha, it does! They should've based Flair's model on the one from 2k15

https://wwe2k15.2k.com/index.php/roster/profile/ric-flair-retro

the divas....big show...flair...boss man...kerry all look weird

everyone else looks pretty good. Especially DDP

not sure why Kevin von erich has orange trunks and jacket??? did the color on the TV they recorded it on mess up? Cuz theres no chance that its released like that...right? Cuz that would mean they dont understand the texas flag is red white and blue...not orange white blue

Archived