DLC Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again (the in-ring/during match part)? jesus

And victory scenes, everything is completely silent. Whole game too, not just using DLC.
And there goes my hype for this DLC...

I think i Will wait The next patch to download it.

And victory scenes, everything is completely silent. Whole game too, not just using DLC.

Yeah, tbh I'm rather annoyed.

when I download the DLC packs I always look at which of my indy caws can use the moves.

I'm thinking of who does/did the "running Liger bomb" on the indies, so far I got:

Chris Hero, Davey Richards, Chris Sabin and Pete Dunne - maybe Sami Callihan but he doesn't really do the run.

for "Rocket Kick 2" I got:

Roderick Strong (Sick Kick), Chuck Taylor, Chris Hero (he does a standing one legged drop kick rather than running but still), El Generico, Mark Briscoe, Drew Galloway (his Claymore kick).

any other suggestions?

I'll probably throw some stuff out there once the DLC releases in the US. I know the running liger bomb is almost as common as the superkick
Could use it for Seth Rollin' outside sig in place of turnbuckle powerbomb, since he's done it to Dean onto chairs outside before.

I restarted my Xbox and the sound is back! Even on DLC!

What is wrong with corner comebacks?

The last patch broke them, you can't do them. You can hit the button and it never works, no animation happens. Kind of the way the middle rope moves were broke.

I restarted my Xbox and the sound is back! Even on DLC!

As James Blunt once said, "You're beautiful!"

Thanks for this great news.

I just downloaded the Future Stars pack thxs to the region changing trick for Xbox, thxs!

BTW, I found something really cool for those of you that are a fan of Tye Dillinger, something special happens when you use Tye Breaker and Perfect 10 when playing as him.

When you use Tye Breaker, he will remove his right knee pad before going for the move. If you use it again after he remove it, there's no animation for it, he'll just go for the move.

When you use Perfect 10, he will remove his left knee pad before hitting the move. Again, same as the Tye breaker, if you performed it again after you removed it the first time, no animation, he'll just go straight for the move.

Nice details from 2K, adding those in for Tye! :D

I just downloaded the Future Stars pack thxs to the region changing trick for Xbox, thxs!

BTW, I found something really cool for those of you that are a fan of Tye Dillinger, something special happens when you use Tye Breaker and Perfect 10 when playing as him.

When you use Tye Breaker, he will remove his right knee pad before going for the move. If you use it again after he remove it, there's no animation for it, he'll just go for the move.

When you use Perfect 10, he will remove his left knee pad before hitting the move. Again, same as the Tye breaker, if you performed it again after you removed it the first time, no animation, he'll just go straight for the move.

Nice details from 2K, adding those in for Tye! :D

I was wondering why the Tye Breaker was from the corner. That'd probably explain it. Thanks man

So the 3 man club entrance is hidden and can only be accessed by adding AJ?

Aww I hope not, I wanted to pair Balor with G&A

It is not. You can use it on anyone. The problem with it is, if you want Karl and Gallows as the tag, and AJ or whoever as the 3rd person in the thing, the entrance works by switching them but then in the winning animation Karl will take the place of AJ.

Agh, a bit of bad news for everyone regarding Dillinger's Tye Breaker and Perfect 10 Knee pad removal animation I mentioned in my previous post.

I wanted to experiment with his attire, changing his colors and what not, wondering if the same bullshit that happened with AJ's hood would happen to him.

If you decide to change his attire at all, even if you kept his knee pads the same, he will NOT do the knee pad removal animation at all when you do Tye Breaker or Perfect 10. That kinda sucks... :(

Archived