Biggest Issues with Wwe 2k16 on the Xbox one

TheAbyss24

I just got the Xbox one and the Xbox One version of Wwe 2k16 about a moth ago. While I 97 percent love the game the biggest issues I have with it are

1 When you restart a match you have to go through all the superstars entrances again

2 The Hit detection while better is still off balance

3 The submission system is a joke its to hard to fight out of and your superstar gives up almost right away

4 The Pin System is so broken that duct tape could not fix it it would be smarter to give back the Xbox 360 kick out bar because the circle one is crap.

I have entrances turned off, so that is not a problem.

Assuming you're in Mycareer? whilst the submission system is shit, having a higher stat makes it easier so that at this point I only tap out when I'm on red. Expect the one time I wasn't paying attention.

In the first few months I jobbed out like *Censored* on NXT and Superstars by submission. Boost your stats.

I have entrances turned off, so that is not a problem.

Assuming you're in Mycareer? whilst the submission system is shit, having a higher stat makes it easier so that at this point I only tap out when I'm on red. Expect the one time I wasn't paying attention.

In the first few months I jobbed out like *Censored* on NXT and Superstars by submission. Boost your stats.

Subjective.

I've never seen anyone praise the submission system

and even on red and 0 health I can't tap anyone out for shit

I have, and plenty of others have, even if it does need some small adjustments.

Here. For you.

Here. For you.

It's not that easy anymore with the patches they made for subs. It's damn near impossible now for me now to submit anyone. The CPU's bar moves so damn fast I could get hypnotized.

Here. For you.

It's not that easy anymore with the patches they made for subs. It's damn near impossible now for me now to submit anyone. The CPU's bar moves so damn fast I could get hypnotized.

Really? I actually find it easier since the patch to be honest. I still get submissions whenever I want or need to, though luckily they made it harder to get it early in the match as that was a bit immersion killing for me.

Pendulum method, my friends. Works damn near every time on the CPU.

I love having struggling submission moves late in a match. Tapping out to an Armbar with a 20 second struggle after a 15 minute match is a great moment

Never got that with the old system

If I hit like 6 finishers, then try a submission they're getting out of it

Then you're just bad with submissions.

Just had a hell in a cell match between two of my CAWs. Sannosuke Tatsuya vs Gale Black for the Project Wrestling New Breed championship. Tapped out Black with a Kimura lock. Submissions are fine. Actually personally I still find them too easy sometimes, I wish submissions had their own separate difficulty slider so I could boost it and those who aren't very good at it could lessen it so its not a frustration for them.

Regardless of wether it's easy or hard it's still pretty damn retarded to have to play little mind games with the cpu to get them to submit. It's like you think the cpu is gonna go right so you go left and then sike, you go right too! And like someone said the computer can move their bar so damn fast one minute you are overlapping them, the next second they are way on the other side opposite you while when it's you on the receiving end you can't get away from them to save your life.

Regardless of wether it's easy or hard it's still pretty damn retarded to have to play little mind games with the cpu to get them to submit. It's like you think the cpu is gonna go right so you go left and then sike, you go right too! And like someone said the computer can move their bar so damn fast one minute you are overlapping them, the next second they are way on the other side opposite you while when it's you on the receiving end you can't get away from them to save your life.

The computer is using the stamina boost, same as you can.

They can keep the submission system in, just tweak it a little and also teach the AI how to it works. That is my biggest gripe this year, if you have two AI's wrestling, let's say Daniel Bryan vs. Bret Hart, there's a 100% chance that match wont end with a submission because the AI doesn't seem to know how the submission system works :lol:

They can keep the submission system in, just tweak it a little and also teach the AI how to it works. That is my biggest gripe this year, if you have two AI's wrestling, let's say Daniel Bryan vs. Bret Hart, there's a 100% chance that match wont end with a submission because the AI doesn't seem to know how the submission system works :lol:

Yeah, that's my only problem with the submission system too.

Even though I defend the hell out of the sub system, that doesn't change that I would happily accept some adjustments to it. Better AI, for instance. And personally, i'd make it bigger. Similar to how UFC 3 did with it around the screen, but that's just me.

Archived