WWE2k17 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finally the elimination chamber has returned i wonder what improvements have been made :)

It was in 2K16. Men only though, not Divas.

Unless you mean the 6 man elimination match is back (which I hope it is)

finally the elimination chamber has returned i wonder what improvements have been made :)

Same here. If all they added back in was 6 man elimination and match creator I would be happy

That has been in for years; plus both sides can do it. Only thing they can't do is the rumble.

Anyone think dlc will be revealed this week?

I would hope that's this week, since this would be a good week to lock a bunch of more pre-orders down, depending on what they've got in store. I don't really feel like like having any more movesets spoiled unless it's footage of Nakamura or Asuka's stuff.

Match creator needs to return, bad... I really enjoyed having classically styled 2-out-of-3-falls matches, three way dances, and so on.

I liked having a 10 man Royal Rumble, with over the top rope turned off, and pinfall and submission being the only way of elimination. It was like a completely new match.

Match creator needs to return, bad... I really enjoyed having classically styled 2-out-of-3-falls matches, three way dances, and so on.

yeah my friends and i playing weeeeekends long trips matches 2 out of 3 falls and we make for us the rule intern that we only pin after a finisher :D that was awesome or triple iron man matches wuuuuhhuuu

I just really, really, REALLY want to know whats in the moves pack DLC. That's always my favourite DLC.

As long as it includes the One Winged Angel i'll be happy.

Damn straight. Need my Kenny Omega fix.

I just really, really, REALLY want to know whats in the moves pack DLC. That's always my favourite DLC.

It would suck so bad if they put it in but didn't give it a pin combo, they've been known to do that with certain moves in these DLC Moves packs. That completely ruins the move half the time when they do that too.

It would suck so bad if they put it in but didn't give it a pin combo, they've been known to do that with certain moves in these DLC Moves packs. That completely ruins the move half the time when they do that too.

I think it might be a problem of them not finishing the pin combo animation in time, because you're absolutely right, there are certain moves that are blatantly meant to have pin combos. Like the orange crush from 2K16s DLC.

There will be a Game Mode reveal tonight @ Midnight Eastern time according to Paul Heyman's Facebook page and the official WWE 2k page.

sounds dumb enough to be true

i can't imagine how these marketing meetings go.

"we're going to randomly release a youtube video....explaining to expect stuff. but be real fast and loose with the time frames on things"

"i got a great idea. wait for it. lets release new info/videos...in the middle of the night. when everyone is sleeping!"

Archived