Caws.ws Tournament! FINAL!

Ernez

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'll come out everyday as much as I can, as for the time within the day, that'll vary.

I think you should do videos with like highlights of 2 or 3 matches. Your channel is gonna be clogged with these matches.

Just a suggestion.

It'll come out everyday as much as I can, as for the time within the day, that'll vary.

I think you should do videos with like highlights of 2 or 3 matches. Your channel is gonna be clogged with these matches.

Just a suggestion.

Not such a bad thing really, WWE videos are the only thing that gets me somewhat okay views XD

DFd8dGV.jpg

The next match. :P

Just a suggestion.

Not such a bad thing really, WWE videos are the only thing that gets me somewhat okay views XD

DFd8dGV.jpg

The next match. :P

I'm pretty sure Cesaro could handle himself against Lesnar and Corbin. Aiden might as well not be in the match.

This could have went either way

Aiden English's heel turn though.

Also, Ernez you haven't updated the teams on the front page. The team at the bottom is still Stevie Ray and Roman Reigns.

This could have went either way

Aiden English's heel turn though.

Also, Ernez you haven't updated the teams on the front page. The team at the bottom is still Stevie Ray and Roman Reigns.

Added :P

Archived