Divas of WWE 2K16

AlterNation

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trish's model is just great. Lita isn't bad, she just got her current scary face scanned. So you can still see the age in the face.

I think you mean beautiful face that is like a fine wine, it only gets better with age? :P Apart from that I agree with you, I feel the models would been a lot better if they were their current brunette selves rather than them in their prime.

Trish's model is just great. Lita isn't bad, she just got her current scary face scanned. So you can still see the age in the face.

I think you mean beautiful face that is like a fine wine, it only gets better with age? :P Apart from that I agree with you, I feel the models would been a lot better if they were their current brunette selves rather than them in their prime.

But this is a Legends pack so it makes sense we would get them as their younger, legend making selfs. I will take these models all day

The problem I'm having with them is that if I edit them even slightly they start to blur, so annoying. I did mean to not get the black straps perfectly with the red tho, since they were a dangling thing in real life.

Trish looks absolutely amazing! on the other hand, Lita is a mess. aren't they supposed to reanimate all DLC so we get all new content!? Lita is by far the worst DLC Diva I've seen of any year.

Are you talking about her moveset? If so then nah, everything else is new on Lita. She was scanned and got a new entrance.

So I have a new diva team- Natalya/Layla. What is a good ingame name for them?

Given LayCool (Michelle McCool/Layla), I'd say either NayLa or LayTalya.

NayLa? Almost sounds like they should come to the ring doing the Ne Ne. :)

LayTalya I kind of like

What story lines do you guys have set up??

WWF-Womens Wrestling Federation (WWE/NXT/ALUMNI)

I have a Diva Authority with Steph as leader, Eva Marie as the chosen one, Chyna as the enforcer and a recently turned Sara Lee in the Authority stable. Paige, as my top face, will battle them but be constantly outnumbered so she will call on Trish and Lita to aid her against the Authority.

Charlotte is forming her own heel stable with The Bellas. Trying to decide if I want Alicia in this or not.

WCW-Womens Championship Wrestling (TNA/Indies)

Taryn Terrel and The Dollhouse are feuding with faces The Beautiful People.

Daffney and Kharma are a Wyatt Family-type team.

Mickie James main face.

I also recently started an all original CAW diva brand and am loving it

So Charlotte has put together her own 4 Horsemen stable.

Charlotte of course Ric Flair role.

The Bellas as the tag team/Andersons.

a returning Beth Phoenix as the enforcer.

What do you think?

Super generic imho

I wanted an old school stable as close to the original as I could get

Archived