Divas of WWE 2K16

AlterNation

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am curious, is anyone using a CAW of Lana and/or Rosa as active wrestlers in your universe?

Yes, I have created Rosa and added her in my universe.

Have her in a Tag Team with natalya at the Moment like she was back in 2014 (pink/gold attire).

Might Change it later and either make a bigger stable with these two included or seperate them in different Teams. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me or is Trish way smaller than the other in-game divas

Hadn't rtally thought about it but now that you mention it yes

Well she's only 5'4 in real life.

But I doubt most of the other divas are much taller than her but in game there is a height differrnce

Since I downloaded the last DLC, my Universe always overwrites my Monday Show with Raw, my Tuesday Show with Main Event and my Friday Show with Smackdown. :(

It resets all Championships aswell but keeps the roster.

I edited the whole thing and remade my Shows two days ago and saved before I went out of the game.

Now I go back into the game and see that it got reset AGAIN! :rant:

It is SO annoying!

Anyone else has this issue?

Since I downloaded the last DLC, my Universe always overwrites my Monday Show with Raw, my Tuesday Show with Main Event and my Friday Show with Smackdown. :(

I edited the whole thing and remade my Shows two days ago and saved before I went out of the game.

It is SO annoying!

Yes there is a major bug that is causing it. It has happened to almost everyone that DLC'd the Future Stars pack. 2k has a patch ready and waiting for Sony/Microsoft

Is it just me or is Trish way smaller than the other in-game divas

Hadn't rtally thought about it but now that you mention it yes

Well she's only 5'4 in real life.

From what I remember she is smaller then Nattie and Layla. Nattie is 5'4 and Layla is 5'2....

It is SO annoying!

Yes there is a major bug that is causing it. It has happened to almost everyone that DLC'd the Future Stars pack. 2k has a patch ready and waiting for Sony/Microsoft

Thankfully the patch really fixed the issue, without "providing" us with further issues. :P

I recreated all my brands and it works now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived