Divas of WWE 2K16

AlterNation

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well scratch that idea. :)

When asked earler what we planned for Lita/Trish I said it was to help Sara Lee in her battle with a Stephanie-led Authority. Well Sara Lee just turned heel in a match against Cameron and joined The Authority.

Not what I planned but oh well. Back to a new booking idea

Do you guys think they might reanimate Lita's moonsault? With reanimations for both the chick kick and stratusfaction, both looking great, I couldn't see why they wouldn't. Especially with how up in arms all of the diva fans were a few years back when Lita was released with no moonsault animation.

No they added back Diving Moonsault 1 for Lita which means she doesn't have her own animation.

https://twitter.com/WWEgames/status/679105187001176064

Well on one hand I loved what they did with Trish, but on the other hand I'm disappointed (and I'm bigger Lita). Well with costume I can edit that so not going to get all mad over that, but on the other I'm disappointed her moonsault isn't in. Also was it just the screen or do they actually cut off her hand jester for part of it, and why is she doing the rock on symbol with her hand instead of the 2 finger thing?

This is what I posted in the DLC thread but seeing as this thread is more about the divas than the DLC version here is my quote...

--------

Anyways I am kinda slightly annoyed that they had a moved named "Matrish Revolutions" and I really thought it was going to be the actual Matrish move that Trish does... except it was only the whirly bird headscissors and it's not even the one she does normally smh. She usually does it from a handstand position.

In the animation she even ducks a clothesline! What better way to have her actually do the matrish revolution...

OQ1MYi3.gif

However... the move itself has a "1" on it? Does that mean there is a different version in the game or something?

Here is the video with the moves, incase you missed it. Trish appears to have 3 new moves.

Do you guys think they might reanimate Lita's moonsault? With reanimations for both the chick kick and stratusfaction, both looking great, I couldn't see why they wouldn't. Especially with how up in arms all of the diva fans were a few years back when Lita was released with no moonsault animation.

No they added back Diving Moonsault 1 for Lita which means she doesn't have her own animation.

https://twitter.com/WWEgames/status/679105187001176064

Ahh damn. Slightly annoying.

As for what I have planned for the DLC Divas, I'm hoping to have a "time warped" brand in my universe. On this brand Lita will be reunited with the Hardyz. They'll collectively feud against E&C with Paige who, along with Gangrel, will make up The Brood. After this I'll probably introduce BAMF to the mix. Trish will feud against The Bellas originally before going on to feud with the team of Molly Holly and Beth Phoenix.

On the regular RAW and Smackdown brands, I will probably have Lita return to take an enforcer role for the reigning champion, AJ Lee. Now that the manager system is revamped, I'll have Lita interfere with all of AJ's matches causing each challenger to fail. Then I'll have Trish return to take a diva under her wing (either Summer or Emma), and have a tag feud between the two teams. This will eventually lead to singles matches between AJ and her new opponent as well as Lita vs Trish. AJ will lose her title and cost Lita her match afterwards, leading up to an AJ vs Lita feud.

Oh wow. Bit disappointed that Lita has new no animated moves in. The Litasault should have been re-animated as the least they could do really, considering it's her main finisher.

Being greedy, I'd have liked to have seen her rebound headscissors, russian leg sweep with the float over, the kick to gut & dive threw pin combo. Snap suplex and kick up. Her suicide dive to Trish would have been a pretty neat OMG moment too if I can dream.

Ah well, I'm downloading her anyways so they've still had my money

Is there a championship entrance for either Trish or Lita?

no

Ugh. Championship entrances are so limited this year.

Especially for divas, they could have at least added Nikki Bella's championship entrance this year but no.

Wouldn't be hard since it's basically Kelly Kelly's WWE 13 champion entrance. They'd just have to mod the ring in and in ring animation.

Is there a championship entrance for either Trish or Lita?

no

Ugh. Championship entrances are so limited this year.

Especially for divas, they could have at least added Nikki Bella's championship entrance this year but no.

Wouldn't be hard since it's basically Kelly Kelly's WWE 13 champion entrance. They'd just have to mod the ring in and in ring animation.

Exactly. Its annoying having only Paige's champion entrance, to fill in for this I use some of the male title entrances as well.

Archived