Divas of WWE 2K16

AlterNation

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we'll have all of 2K16's roster, minus Cameron, Layla, Stephanie McMahon, Trish Stratus and Lita, and with the additions of Bayley, Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, Carmella, and possibly Nia Jax, Alexa Bliss and Asuka.

My guess for the roster if they are going in like for the former games, we should have everyone who was on the roster last year and didn't got fired and no one from NXT so I think this should be close to the roster we will get

Alicia Fox

Becky Lynch

Brie Bella

Charlotte

Emma

Lita

Naomi

Natalya

Nikki Bella

Page

Sasha Banks

Stephanie McMahon

Summer Rae

Tamina

Trish Stratus

And then, maybe you can add Lana or Maryse

If they don't include the NXT women they're hypocrites.

Hypocrites? How?

The WWE is the one who chooses who gets in the game. They are constantly talking about how they support the women and they are breaking down walls yet they are constantly excluded from games. If these girls don't make it in it will be blatantly obvious.,

ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT NOTE:

Is anyone else having problems downloading things from CC??

Hypocrites? How?

The WWE is the one who chooses who gets in the game. They are constantly talking about how they support the women and they are breaking down walls yet they are constantly excluded from games. If these girls don't make it in it will be blatantly obvious.,

You're forgetting about the time of creating the in-game characters and mo-capping.

Last night on RAW Dana Brooke made her main roster debut. Odds just went up on her being in '17

Doesn't the roster decision usually end around Wrestlemania?

Well, Naomi had her Extreme Rules gimmick but maybe the character was already done before and they simply updated her. Also, Samoa Joe debuted around late May ( so he wasn't in the roster one year ago ) and got in as a DLC.

But then, it's hard to know. I think it's possible to have her but the chances are low since it really depends on what they do with NXT or what will be in the Career Mode this year

They have to add in the original NXT divas after last year's controversy about not having the 4 Horsewomen in the game. I expect Sasha, Becky, Charlotte in. I see the "popular" NXT divas in aswell such as Bayley, Asuka, Bliss, Carmella, and possibly Nia. Or at the most Bayley, since she is a 4 Horsewoman, and Bliss and Carmella, since their boys are already in the game.

Hypocrites? How?

You're forgetting about the time of creating the in-game characters and mo-capping.

Lets be real 2k doesnt bring in the females to mo-cap their moves like they do the guys. If they did Paige's stuff would look 10x better.

Hypocrites? How?

Lets be real 2k doesnt bring in the females to mo-cap their moves like they do the guys. If they did Paige's stuff would look 10x better.
Hardly any wrestler is mocapping their own stuff. Female or not. It still needs to be mocapped and created.

Hypocrites? How?

Hardly any wrestler is mocapping their own stuff. Female or not. It still needs to be mocapped and created.

Yes, things need to be mo-capped. That is not the reason the women haven't been included. Take this last game for instance. Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley, Becky all don't make it in but Samoa Joe does....the women have never been a priority. I think it will be interesting to see who makes it in the game this year. It will show whether or not they back what they preach.

Creating models and mocapping stuff takes time.

The games are approaching 200 different models in one game on disc and 120 unique wrestlers from the get go. They all need to have mocapped entrances and new moves every year. Featuring people from the so-called developmental league, should not be a priority.

It's obviously stupid from a money making point to not approve the creation, due to their popularity, but it's nothing too crazy.

The games are approaching 200 different models in one game on disc and 120 unique wrestlers from the get go. They all need to have mocapped entrances and new moves every year. Featuring people from the so-called developmental league, should not be a priority.

It's obviously stupid from a money making point to not approve the creation, due to their popularity, but it's nothing too crazy.

I feel like all current talent with the WWE should be a priority. The legends are the ones who need to be after thoughts/DLC.

I feel like all current talent with the WWE should be a priority. The legends are the ones who need to be after thoughts/DLC.

I totally agree.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived