WWE 2K16 Cover Art

oof

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what I call empty bitching. All talk and complaining, and in the end the same guys that are whining still end up buying the game, if not shelling out an extra $20 or so for the deluxe edition lol.

My sentiments exactly. But I guess that's partly why this forum exist.

I'll never understand why they don't use CURRENT superstars on a CURRENT game..?!

WWE 2K15-John Cena

WWE 2K14-The Rock/Daniel Bryan

WWE '13-CM Punk

WWE '12-Randy Orton

SVR 11-Cena/Miz/Show

Uhhhhh, they have used current superstars, even consistently.

dont forgett the stonecold special edition of wwe 13 ;)

Lol.. another year of people bitching about who's on the cover.

Because CAWs...CAWs never changes :hqhq:

Anyway, it's not a great looking cover, but nice to have my favourite on the cover regardless. But yeah, I never care too much who's on the cover tbh.. I don't sit looking at the box OR the menu screen for hours on end lmao.

Looks a bit boring.

Well I don't think a game box art can actually be fun or anything and it's basically been similar since WWE'12 and 2K14&15 used the same damn sizzling smoke effect and so those would be considered boring

It may just be boxart, but this is just a boring background with a render. No creativity whatsoever.

Lesnar definitely should've been on the cover, no problem here though. As long as it's not Roman Reigns. Seriously though, it's just a cover.

Yeah but does that mean that Austin is deffinately wrestling at Mania now as seems odd to have a Legend promote a gaming cover for current gen.

I understand some get special edition ones like Hogan, Austin etc but for the actual game series cover that isnt a SE this seems odd.

I'd like to see 56 current,44 legends and 20 NXT. I think that seems fair, since NXT's roster isn't that deep and some of the NXT guys might be put into the current roster in the game, such as Neville and the Lucha Dragons. Legends are also a major selling point. Looking at WWE.com's roster, and only 57 of them are wrestlers, the rest are commentators and non-wrestlers, such as El Torito. That number might be different in game if they include JBL and Booker T as wrestlers or put AJ Lee in the game. I haven't counted the NXT roster, yet.

I hope the roster is evenly split between current WWE wrestlers and Legends. Not insulting anyone that uses the modern characters, I just strongly prefer the use of old school wrestlers.

So do I. There is enough space to do it. All of WWE's current roster takes close to 50% of the 120, so that leaves a lot of room for legends.

I hope the roster is evenly split between current WWE wrestlers and Legends. Not insulting anyone that uses the modern characters, I just strongly prefer the use of old school wrestlers.

So do I. There is enough space to do it. All of WWE's current roster takes close to 50% of the 120, so that leaves a lot of room for legends.

That's the same for me.

Archived